Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe
Microsoft 365 is a product solution that helps businesses of all sizes be more productive, collaborative and secure in the modern workplace. Sometimes viewed as a business-as-usual brand, Microsoft 365 entered 2018 focused on shifting how business decision makers across small, medium and enterprise companies viewed this ubiquitous brand.
Through alignment with strategic media partners and thought leadership events, Microsoft was able to engage B2B decision makers through immersive experiences. Working with partners such as Forbes, The Hustle, WeWork, Summit, and The New York Times, Advantage designed and executed event experiences focused on shifting perception and driving awareness of all that Microsoft 365 can do. Key activation components included event marketing activations with product engagements, intimate dinner experiences and panel discussions around key relevant themes.
These event experiences helped Microsoft 365 reach new audiences that included CMOs of major corporations, cross-industry millennial influencers, and entrepreneurs leading the next wave of innovation. Their presence through these B2B event experiences and partnerships showcased the top functions of Microsoft 365, often highlighting Microsoft Teams while also working in collaboration with Microsoft Hololens, Microsoft AI, Xbox, and Microsoft Surface.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019