Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap
As Frontier Communications’ AOR for Sponsorship Strategy and Sponsorship Negotiation, Advantage was tasked with analyzing this client's existing portfolio to develop a strategy that would drive better results against their changing business priorities. Additionally, we assisted Frontier Communications as they shifted the oversight of the company’s sponsorship portfolio to be centralized rather than regionally managed.
In moving from a regional to a centralized sponsorship structure, it was important to audit the client's various partnerships to gain a full understanding of their entire portfolio. This allowed Advantage to help consolidate all of their existing partnerships into one centralized system. This holistic understanding allowed us to analyze Frontier’s complete portfolio and asset mix against the goals and objectives developed through our brand integration process. This understanding also allowed us to produce a sponsorship roadmap for where to invest, divest and readjust in-line with the go-forward strategy. Laid out within the roadmap were key objectives, priority markets, budget considerations, and target properties.
This initiative has resulted in a dramatic shift in Frontier’s sponsorship portfolio. In addition, Advantage has helped in both the negotiation of new properties, as well as re-negotiation of existing properties to ensure that all of their sponsorships are more closely aligned with overall business goals and objectives.
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019