Bank of America Special Olympics World Games
Continuing its 30-year tradition of supporting Special Olympics, Bank of America has launched a new campaign by Hill Holliday in preparation for Special Olympics World Games Abu Dhabi. With #ChooseToInclude as the focal point of the games, Bank of America commissioned custom illustrations from artist Chuck Anderson, who has worked with Time Magazine for the Rio Summer Olympics, as well as many other projects with ESPN, the Chicago Bulls and the Wall Street Journal, to name a few.
For Bank of America, honoring and immortalizing Special Olympics athletes with the same treatment typically reserved only for “regular” world-class athletes is key for shifting perspectives and treating everyone as equal.
This cohesive campaign, concepted and produced with Hill Holliday, includes social videos with individual stories of the athletes, as well as a longer-form campaign video that showcases the artist’s perspective as well – who, as it turns out, has a sister with an intellectual disability.
The illustrations also act as a unifying thread across digital assets, print, a Times Square Billboard and local activations.
Special Olympics World Games Abu Dhabi were held 3/14-3/21. To learn more, visit BankofAmerica.com/supportinginclusion
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019