RAPPORT LAUNCHES SKY OCEAN RESCUE INITIATIVE
Rapport has launched a new digital out of home (DOOH) campaign to promote Sky’s Ocean Rescue initiative, in partnership with Ocean Outdoor and others.
Sky News broadcast a 300m dive into the depths of the Indian Ocean, among the least explored bodies of waters on earth. This is a world first -- there has never been a live outdoor stream from this far under the ocean before. The broadcast was live-streamed on DOOH sites across the country, including Stratford Westfield, Canary Warf, Printworks Manchester, St. Enoch Square Glasgow, and more.
This live documentary series helped bring attention to the undiscovered extent of human impact on our oceans, with part of the series showing how people are working to find solutions and combat the issue.
The concept for this project came from Rapport, who chose to partner with Ocean Outdoor as they also have their own plastic initiative, Ocean for Oceans, which aims to end the use of single-use plastics.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019