The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving
The ping of a notification on our smartphone instantly releases dopamine, energizing the reward circuitry in our brains and giving us pleasure similar to eating, drinking, even sex.
But this psychological and physiological response can have a devastating result: every day in the U.S. nine lives are lost as a result of distracted driving.
But people just aren’t listening to other people’s fear-mongering and logic, so GEICO tapped into a non-person too adorable to ignore.
April is Distracted Driving Awareness Month, so we’re introducing “Smartdogs” – the first dogs being trained to train humans. Spoiler alert: the experiment doesn’t go too well. Good news is, GEICO has a simple tip that’s highly effective: turning on “Do Not Disturb While Driving Mode” on your smartphone. See more about how
four-legged celebrities have already put their paws down on distracted driving, but it’s clear that they aren’t the ones saving lives here.
That’s why GEICO is giving people a real weapon against distracted driving that, ironically, is right there on their phones.
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019