The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline
The Brooklyn Brothers and Íslenska have launched "Buddy Hotline" for transatlantic airline Icelandair, showcasing the airline’s commitment to adding value to customer journeys. The "Buddy Hotline" offers the opportunity to connect with an Icelandair Buddy to offer personalized travel advice and recommendations.
The campaign has been created with a focus on digital, social media and PR and will feature across all key global Icelandair gateways, including North America, Europe and Scandinavia. At the heart of the campaign is a short video, directed by Álfheiður Marta, showcasing some of the staff enjoying their hobbies, from glacier hiking, and geothermal pool bathing, to enjoying Icelandic cuisine, while also responding to passenger inquiries.
The launch of the Buddy Hotline service is in response to research, and to a new consumer appetite for trusted local advice - more than half of Brits (53%) are interested in having direct access to local knowledge. The hotline service connects passengers with Icelandair Buddies for personalized travel recommendations and aims to support travelers during or in the planning of their trip by providing trusted advice from locals.
Travelers can connect directly by phone or message a Buddy, via an online messenger, who will be on hand to offer the ultimate "insider" advice to help travelers make the most of their time away. All Buddies are Iceland locals and members of the Icelandair team.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019