Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’
With the pervasive nature of social media, there’s a lot of pressure to appear happy and perfect. Burger King understands that no one is happy all the time, which is why, in a new campaign by MullenLowe U.S., they’re asking guests to order a Whopper meal based on how they might be feeling. The new boxes, dubbed Real Meals, come in a variety of different moods – and “happy” isn’t one of them. The Real Meal moods include the Pissed Meal, Blue Meal, Salty Meal, YAAAS Meal and DGAF Meal.
The campaign launched with a film that takes an intimate and raw look into the reality of feeling your way. The film also commemorates the classic ‘Have It Your Way’ track from the 1970s Burger King commercials, but with a modernized twist that abandons the shiny and happy and instead follows individuals staying true to themselves. The chorus of “Have It Your Way” is swapped out with something a bit more revealing and authentic: ‘Feel Your Way.’
To help bring attention to this important cause, Burger King partnered with Mental Health America on the campaign and launched in May, Mental Health Awareness Month. Mental Health America is the nation’s leading community-based non-profit dedicated to addressing the needs of those living with mental illness and to promoting the overall mental health of Americans.
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019