303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness
Regardless of who we are or where we come from, we have all faced challenges in our lives that can have varying degrees of impact on our mental health. To send this message to the people of Western Australia and beyond, Telethon Kids Institute and 303 MullenLowe launched a new campaign to coincide with the opening of Australia’s first comprehensive research center in Perth, which focuses on mental health for children and adults under the age of 25.
The campaign, “Embrace,” harnesses the follower bases of two high-profile ambassadors: AFL star Nic Naitanui and author Maggie Dent. Nic and Maggie share pictures of themselves from their youth as they recount the hardships they faced while growing up. Online videos invite viewers to do to the same and spread the message with the hashtag #supportembrace and donate at supportembrace.org.au.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019