FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover
GE Appliances and FCB Chicago show us that too many cooks in the kitchen may make it cramped, but there is always room for some quality dad time. “Less oven-hover, more dad-hover” demonstrates all the benefits of GE Precision Cooking Modes with newly launched air fry technology that automatically adjusts oven temperature. Instead of focusing on the chicken in the oven, our two dads can give their full attention to their teenage daughter’s love life.
The campaign is meant to pay homage to fathers’ roles in the home as valued family members and GE Appliances' commitment to making home life easier. So dads, moms, and parents everywhere have the ability to take an active role in their kids’ personal affairs (whether they like it or not).
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019