FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award
Sabrina Prince, Senior Vice President and Client Services Director at FCB Health, received the Inclusive Leadership Award at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards. The Inclusive Leadership Award recognizes an individual who has taken a personal initiative to go above and beyond their job description to make a difference in diversity and inclusion.
In addition to Sabrina’s day job managing huge pieces of business for global accounts, she dedicates a large portion of her time to moving forward FCB Health’s diversity and inclusion agenda. She is the elected leader of FCB We, the network’s internal diversity initiative, is a mentor to junior talent, and founded the Party of 5 initiative, which enriches personal connections with colleagues from different teams and backgrounds. Sabrina is also a leader of FCB Health’s Brave Conversations discussion series which fosters diversity discussions.
Sabrina’s inclusion efforts have had a big impact at FCB Health. Party of 5 will be executed across every FCB Health agency in the U.S., and FCB West in 2019. FCB Health agencies in five additional countries, including FCB Health Istanbul, have signed on to institute the program this year. Each Brave Conversations event has seen upwards of 50 attendees and has received glowing employee feedback. Employees have reported that Brave Conversations has resulted in fewer negative employee interactions, as well as employees feeling better equipped to engage their peers when facing an issue.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019