FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day
French’s® mustard tasked FITZCO with extending their “Not from France” campaign by showing that French’s adds an unexpected twist to American classics and champions the best flavor the country has to offer.
With National Mustard Day approaching, French’s announced the availability of French’s Mustard Ice Cream. This limited-edition ice cream was developed with Coolhaus Ice Cream in order to bring together two American classics: ice cream and mustard. Served with an accompanying pretzel cookie, the new, once-in-a-lifetime ice cream became available for a limited time only in Los Angeles and New York City.
“As lovers of sweet-meets-savory, pure ingredients and unique creations, we are incredibly excited to be collaborating with French’s Mustard in creating this one-of-a-kind product,” said Coolhaus CEO & founder Natasha Case. “It’s been so fun to explore this classic condiment in a whole new way and create an unforgettable thoughtfully-crafted ice cream flavor with an All-American taste.”
And to ensure everyone can celebrate National Mustard Day no matter when they live, French’s also created an easy to make, at-home recipe to bring the classic flavor to ice cream bowls and cones across the country. Consumers and makers tagged @Frenchs and used the hashtags #Frenchs and #MustardIceCream to show how they celebrated.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019