Allsop, the computer hardware company, needed a website with brains. We gave them one that was beautiful too.
Allsop is one of the UK's largest commercial property consultancies. The company was frustrated with its existing website that had been built on outdated proprietary platforms which were inefficient and costly to maintain.
They wanted something that was simple to use but was powerful enough to work with their business-critical operations.
We built the site using open source code-igniter PHP framework, technology that allows future revisions and updates to be managed effectively.
A huge custom built content management system runs the front end and allows the client to easily maintain content and property data. The site also integrates with the company's existing auction sites and Active Directory to serve it most effectively.
The site was shortlisted for Best Corporate Website at the Property Marketing Awards 2011. The integration of Allsop's online assets into a single platform (for staff, property listings and auctions) has led to significant ROI internally in terms of time management. The new site has also been credited with helping to facilitate client retention.
- Mastercard Brings People Together in The “Listening Room” - Published on 02/22/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Creates #TheShowerSong - Published on 02/21/2018
- FCB Canada and Air Canada Show Support for Inclusion and the Olympics - Published on 02/15/2018
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018