Allsop, the computer hardware company, needed a website with brains. We gave them one that was beautiful too.
Allsop is one of the UK's largest commercial property consultancies. The company was frustrated with its existing website that had been built on outdated proprietary platforms which were inefficient and costly to maintain.
They wanted something that was simple to use but was powerful enough to work with their business-critical operations.
We built the site using open source code-igniter PHP framework, technology that allows future revisions and updates to be managed effectively.
A huge custom built content management system runs the front end and allows the client to easily maintain content and property data. The site also integrates with the company's existing auction sites and Active Directory to serve it most effectively.
The site was shortlisted for Best Corporate Website at the Property Marketing Awards 2011. The integration of Allsop's online assets into a single platform (for staff, property listings and auctions) has led to significant ROI internally in terms of time management. The new site has also been credited with helping to facilitate client retention.
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and Solopress Recover Search Visibility With Record-Breaking Growth - Published on 04/04/2019