Dove Get Gorgeous Mobile App
We built a mobile app for Dove stacked with features that prevented it from being a one-trick-pony.
Dove wanted to create a multi-platform mobile app centered around beauty content from the brand.
We added our own challenge to this - we also wanted to ensure that the app was actually useful for consumers so that they'd continue to use it on an ongoing basis.
We concepted, designed and developed a smartphone app that featured Google Maps and Facebook calendar integration in order to deliver timely and location-based beauty advice. It also featured a beauty essential, a mirror, using the front-facing camera to create a mirror effect to drive everyday usage.
The success of the app helped inform the Dove's team greater use of mobile in 2012.
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018
- Burger King Brand Invites An Army Of Clowns To Celebrate Halloween - Published on 02/05/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Unilever Partner on Sanitation-Focused Work - Published on 01/31/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Create Custom Crafted Set in New Work - Published on 01/29/2018