Tesco Staff Site
Building an innovative website to answer the needs of the world's third largest grocery retailer and its staff.
Tesco had a simple brief - to create an online space that staff could feel was their own, driven by their content, and usable on multiple devices so that they could better engage with the business.
Our insight was that for this to work, we needed to engage staff on an ongoing basis. The site needed to be as useful to them as it was to the business, and so our solution was to create a digital version of the staff pinboards used in every store.
We devised a concept called "Pods'" which will enable staff to create groups around shared passions and interests. This brought the staff together and has worked to drive ongoing engagement, from desktop and mobile devices.
The site was initially launched late in 2012. The business buy-in for it on a global level has been so strong that it has been approved for adaptation within Tesco's key markets in Thailand and Hungary. A stage two development process has been started for the core site.
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and Solopress Recover Search Visibility With Record-Breaking Growth - Published on 04/04/2019