BAM and R/GA Redesign and Relaunch BAM.org
Drawing inspiration from 150 years of artistic innovation, R/GA worked with BAM on a pro-bono basis to redesign and relaunch BAM.org.
Redesign the BAM.org website to represent the whole BAM experience online, conveying its programming, artists and community in a creative, flexible and shareable format.
R/GA’s long-running partnership with BAM extends over 12 years. During this period, R/GA has helped to support and celebrate the nation’s oldest performing arts center by bringing their programming to a wider audience through the web.
Drawing inspiration from a legacy of artistic innovation, the website refresh – the fifth for BAM by R/GA – was created in collaboration with Brooklyn Academy of Music's in-house web team. The new site was timed to coincide with BAM’s 150th anniversary and focused on the organization’s new mission statement, “BAM is the home for artists, audiences and ideas.”
The multifaceted, long-scrolling site emulates BAM’s well-known branded print material, emphasizing original content and editorial curation emanating from BAM’s historical archives, current productions, in-house blogs and its roster of artists. The site features expanded photo, video and social media content, giving users the ability to sample high-quality photography and video from BAM’s in-house production team and comment on content via Twitter and Facebook.
The site also serves as an educational tool around BAM’s programming and artist resources, highlighting past and present artists and providing context for the work they do both on and off BAM’s stages.
- ADVANTAGE & HYUNDAI ARE ROLLING AGAIN WITH THE NFL ROOKIES - Published on 04/20/2018
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018