BAM and R/GA Redesign and Relaunch BAM.org
Drawing inspiration from 150 years of artistic innovation, R/GA worked with BAM on a pro-bono basis to redesign and relaunch BAM.org.
Redesign the BAM.org website to represent the whole BAM experience online, conveying its programming, artists and community in a creative, flexible and shareable format.
R/GA’s long-running partnership with BAM extends over 12 years. During this period, R/GA has helped to support and celebrate the nation’s oldest performing arts center by bringing their programming to a wider audience through the web.
Drawing inspiration from a legacy of artistic innovation, the website refresh – the fifth for BAM by R/GA – was created in collaboration with Brooklyn Academy of Music's in-house web team. The new site was timed to coincide with BAM’s 150th anniversary and focused on the organization’s new mission statement, “BAM is the home for artists, audiences and ideas.”
The multifaceted, long-scrolling site emulates BAM’s well-known branded print material, emphasizing original content and editorial curation emanating from BAM’s historical archives, current productions, in-house blogs and its roster of artists. The site features expanded photo, video and social media content, giving users the ability to sample high-quality photography and video from BAM’s in-house production team and comment on content via Twitter and Facebook.
The site also serves as an educational tool around BAM’s programming and artist resources, highlighting past and present artists and providing context for the work they do both on and off BAM’s stages.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019