McCann Italy/Casa Do Menor
McCann Italy created a campaign to raise awareness of sexual abuse of children.
Why Pro Bono?
McCann Italy partnered with Casa Do Menor to help build awareness of the problem of sexually abused children.
Casa Do Menor is a charity which helps ill-treated and sexually abused children in Brazil. It provides hospital medical assistance and school education as well as temporary housing for these children. McCann Italy created a campaign to help broaden knowledge of Casa Do Menor, to increase awareness of sexual abuse of children and to raise money for the cause.
McCann Italy created a powerful campaign for the organization that included TV, print, online and outdoor. The campaign used hands as an important symbol representing abuse and the abuser to tell the story. The online campaign placed hands on the image of a child's body. In order to remove a hand, one simply had to click to donate to Casa Do Menor. The outdoor campaign spread images of hands around neighborhoods. Each hand had a tag with the Casa Do Menor web address on it. The agency also created a postcard where, using a coin, one can erase all the filthy hands from the child pictured.
In less than a week after the website was launched, many additional children were assisted by Casa Do Menor. After the campaign was launched, there was a 53% increase in visits to the Casa Do Menor website.
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018