Hyundai "Show Your Loyalty" College Football Campaign
Advantage developed Hyundai's "Show Your Loyalty" campaign, which was the 2014 Gold Ex Award winner for "Best Activation of a Sports Sponsorship."
Hyundai wanted to generate awareness and purchase consideration of key models while improving brand opinion.
Advantage leveraged a correlation between Hyundai's "#1 in Customer Loyalty" claim with the passion and loyalty of college football fans by developing a sponsorship with 17 top-tier college football programs around the thematic of "Show Your Loyalty."
Advantage created a hyper-localized mobile experience called the "Hyundai Field House," which visited each market.
The agency also developed a web series with online food network, Tastemade, called "The Grill Iron," which was filmed in conjunction with the "Hyundai Field House" and broadcast on YouTube.
The campaign generated 5.4 million YouTube views and 2.3 million onsite/social media impressions during 115 onsite activation days.
65% of onsite consumers stated they "are likely to consider purchasing a Hyundai vehicle" after experiencing the "Hyundai Field House."
- Mastercard Brings People Together in The “Listening Room” - Published on 02/22/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Creates #TheShowerSong - Published on 02/21/2018
- FCB Canada and Air Canada Show Support for Inclusion and the Olympics - Published on 02/15/2018
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018