Jack Morton Helps Orphans in China
Jack Morton worked with Half the Sky Foundation to help orphaned children with special needs in China.
Why Pro Bono?
In China, tens of thousands of newborns, toddlers and preschoolers with special needs are living in Chinese welfare institutions. These children are often given up by parents who are unable to care for them. They have lost their families, have no one to lean on and are alone in the world.
Half the Sky (HTS) Foundation was created 10 years ago to enrich the lives and enhance prospects for orphaned children all over China. The Foundation also helps establish loving permanent family care, guidance and education for these children. Jack Morton was tasked with helping the foundation create several fundraising events.
Throughout the year, fundraising events and galas are vital to HTS's operations to help engage and build strong relationships with their sponsors and partners. For the past three years, Jack Morton has worked pro bono to create the spectacular Mei Mei exhibition, two annual gala dinners and their 10th anniversary celebration developing creative concepts, visual identity, print materials and onsite management.
Jack Morton helped Half the Sky Foundation raise $500,000 to help the orphaned children in China. The events were well attended and well received by sponsors, partners and guests. These events not only supported HTS's fundraising efforts, but they also created a bonding and engaging experience between HTS and its benefactors.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019