Jack Morton Helps Orphans in China
Jack Morton worked with Half the Sky Foundation to help orphaned children with special needs in China.
Why Pro Bono?
In China, tens of thousands of newborns, toddlers and preschoolers with special needs are living in Chinese welfare institutions. These children are often given up by parents who are unable to care for them. They have lost their families, have no one to lean on and are alone in the world.
Half the Sky (HTS) Foundation was created 10 years ago to enrich the lives and enhance prospects for orphaned children all over China. The Foundation also helps establish loving permanent family care, guidance and education for these children. Jack Morton was tasked with helping the foundation create several fundraising events.
Throughout the year, fundraising events and galas are vital to HTS's operations to help engage and build strong relationships with their sponsors and partners. For the past three years, Jack Morton has worked pro bono to create the spectacular Mei Mei exhibition, two annual gala dinners and their 10th anniversary celebration developing creative concepts, visual identity, print materials and onsite management.
Jack Morton helped Half the Sky Foundation raise $500,000 to help the orphaned children in China. The events were well attended and well received by sponsors, partners and guests. These events not only supported HTS's fundraising efforts, but they also created a bonding and engaging experience between HTS and its benefactors.
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018
- Burger King Brand Invites An Army Of Clowns To Celebrate Halloween - Published on 02/05/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Unilever Partner on Sanitation-Focused Work - Published on 01/31/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Create Custom Crafted Set in New Work - Published on 01/29/2018