Jack Morton Helps Orphans in China
Jack Morton worked with Half the Sky Foundation to help orphaned children with special needs in China.
Why Pro Bono?
In China, tens of thousands of newborns, toddlers and preschoolers with special needs are living in Chinese welfare institutions. These children are often given up by parents who are unable to care for them. They have lost their families, have no one to lean on and are alone in the world.
Half the Sky (HTS) Foundation was created 10 years ago to enrich the lives and enhance prospects for orphaned children all over China. The Foundation also helps establish loving permanent family care, guidance and education for these children. Jack Morton was tasked with helping the foundation create several fundraising events.
Throughout the year, fundraising events and galas are vital to HTS's operations to help engage and build strong relationships with their sponsors and partners. For the past three years, Jack Morton has worked pro bono to create the spectacular Mei Mei exhibition, two annual gala dinners and their 10th anniversary celebration developing creative concepts, visual identity, print materials and onsite management.
Jack Morton helped Half the Sky Foundation raise $500,000 to help the orphaned children in China. The events were well attended and well received by sponsors, partners and guests. These events not only supported HTS's fundraising efforts, but they also created a bonding and engaging experience between HTS and its benefactors.
- IPGLBT Releases Spirit Day Guide for Bullying Prevention - Published on 10/17/2018
- McCann London Brings Attention to Air Pollution with ‘Toxic Toby’ - Published on 10/17/2018
- The Martin Agency, OpenTable and Virginia Tourism Create Stranger-Pairing Program - Published on 10/16/2018
- BEN Hosts Civility in America Presentation - Published on 10/12/2018
- IPG and Huge Honored by UN Foundation - Published on 10/11/2018
- Orion Hosts Hispanic Heritage Month Program - Published on 10/10/2018
- MullenLowe SSP3 and Aruba Tourism Challenge Stereotypes in Love - Published on 10/09/2018
- Acxiom Provides Unified Data Solutions - Published on 10/09/2018
- FCB Inferno Shows Dads How ‘It All Starts Here’ - Published on 10/05/2018
- Acxiom Works with Heathrow on Customer Experience - Published on 10/04/2018