Campbell Ewald and HAVEN
Sending a message of hope and healing to victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, and sexual abuse.
Why Pro Bono?
HAVEN (Help Against Violent Encounters Now), a nationally-recognized non-profit leader in Michigan’s Oakland County and the surrounding communities, provides comprehensive solutions and innovative programs to promote violence-free homes and communities.
Founded in 1975, HAVEN serves the community through a series of innovative intervention, prevention and treatment programs, including:
• 24-hour crisis and support line
• Counseling and support groups
• Community education and prevention
• Intervention in battering
• Residential shelter
• Supervised Parenting Time program
Through these programs, HAVEN has reached over 300,000 individuals in the last 10 years alone.
Campbell Ewald has worked with HAVEN since 2002 to raise awareness and send a strong message of hope and healing to victims of domestic violence, sexual assault and sexual abuse.
As HAVEN's communications partner, Campbell Ewald developed a targeted print, radio and television advertising campaign. In addition, the agency created a gripping video featuring survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault telling their stories including a reformed abuser who found help through HAVEN's counseling services. The video debuted at HAVEN's largest annual fundraiser, "Promenade of Hope."
When economic times are challenging, charity donations are frequently the first thing to go. Campbell Ewald's communications efforts on behalf of HAVEN have helped the organization to continue its services uninterrupted.
In 2009, HAVEN saw an increase in the number of families utilizing the Supervised Parenting Time program, providing safe interactions for survivors and children.
HAVEN's advocacy presence has also increased in several district courts, seeing a dramatic, positive increase in its relationships with these jurisdictions, leading to more support and positive outcomes for HAVEN clients.
The Detroit Media Partnership has given top honors to HAVEN's newspaper ad and made significant contributions to its cause.
- MullenLowe London Helps Relaunch The British Heart Foundation - Published on 07/19/2018
- Golin and evian Create #Babydoubles - Published on 07/18/2018
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018