Martin Luther King III Keynotes IPG’s Black History Month Program
Martin Luther King III was the keynote speaker at IPG’s signature event held in honor of Black History Month. The event, “Black Images in Media: Sharpening the Focus and Framing the Picture,” was co-sponsored by IPG’s Black Employee Network (BEN) as well as the Bounce TV network. It explored issues surrounding the imagery of African Americans in the media.
Addiitonally, a panel representing a cross-section of media leaders and influencers discussed their perspectives on the portrayal of African Americans in advertising and other media. Panelists also addressed the role of media content providers and how to effectively engage Black consumers.
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019