Martin Luther King III Keynotes IPG’s Black History Month Program
Martin Luther King III was the keynote speaker at IPG’s signature event held in honor of Black History Month. The event, “Black Images in Media: Sharpening the Focus and Framing the Picture,” was co-sponsored by IPG’s Black Employee Network (BEN) as well as the Bounce TV network. It explored issues surrounding the imagery of African Americans in the media.
Addiitonally, a panel representing a cross-section of media leaders and influencers discussed their perspectives on the portrayal of African Americans in advertising and other media. Panelists also addressed the role of media content providers and how to effectively engage Black consumers.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019