Martin Luther King III Keynotes IPG’s Black History Month Program
Martin Luther King III was the keynote speaker at IPG’s signature event held in honor of Black History Month. The event, “Black Images in Media: Sharpening the Focus and Framing the Picture,” was co-sponsored by IPG’s Black Employee Network (BEN) as well as the Bounce TV network. It explored issues surrounding the imagery of African Americans in the media.
Addiitonally, a panel representing a cross-section of media leaders and influencers discussed their perspectives on the portrayal of African Americans in advertising and other media. Panelists also addressed the role of media content providers and how to effectively engage Black consumers.
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018
- Burger King Brand Invites An Army Of Clowns To Celebrate Halloween - Published on 02/05/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Unilever Partner on Sanitation-Focused Work - Published on 01/31/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Create Custom Crafted Set in New Work - Published on 01/29/2018