Martin Luther King III Keynotes IPG’s Black History Month Program
Martin Luther King III was the keynote speaker at IPG’s signature event held in honor of Black History Month. The event, “Black Images in Media: Sharpening the Focus and Framing the Picture,” was co-sponsored by IPG’s Black Employee Network (BEN) as well as the Bounce TV network. It explored issues surrounding the imagery of African Americans in the media.
Addiitonally, a panel representing a cross-section of media leaders and influencers discussed their perspectives on the portrayal of African Americans in advertising and other media. Panelists also addressed the role of media content providers and how to effectively engage Black consumers.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019