Martin Luther King III Keynotes IPG’s Black History Month Program
Martin Luther King III was the keynote speaker at IPG’s signature event held in honor of Black History Month. The event, “Black Images in Media: Sharpening the Focus and Framing the Picture,” was co-sponsored by IPG’s Black Employee Network (BEN) as well as the Bounce TV network. It explored issues surrounding the imagery of African Americans in the media.
Addiitonally, a panel representing a cross-section of media leaders and influencers discussed their perspectives on the portrayal of African Americans in advertising and other media. Panelists also addressed the role of media content providers and how to effectively engage Black consumers.
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018