Lowe Roche and Canadian Cancer Society Fight Fears and Save Lives
From spiders to heights, to singing in public, no fear is too big or too small to be included in the Fearless Challenge, an online fundraiser launched by the Canadian Cancer Society and Lowe Roche.
The Fearless Challenge, an integrated campaign centered on a website at FearlessChallenge.com, created by Lowe Roche, is daring anyone and everyone to confront their fears to help those living with cancer do the same. It’s an exciting new signature fundraiser from the Canadian Cancer Society, and a different way for the charity to frame the narrative around cancer.
The goal of the Fearless Challenge is to change perceptions around cancer by creating hope through fundraising that the disease will become more manageable in the future.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019