IPG Supports the CECP and its Mission of Corporate Community Involvement
Michael Roth, IPG’s Chairman and CEO recently presented at the annual Board of Boards event hosted by the CECP. CECP is a coalition of CEOs united in the belief that societal improvement is an essential measure of business performance.
The Board of Boards event, dubbed by Forbes as a top "power player" CEO convening, brings corporate leaders together to share best practices and advance the business case for corporate community investment.
Michael Roth has served on the CECP board for more than a decade and several IPG companies are long-time supporters of the organization as well. Golin just celebrated its 10th anniversary of partnering with the CECP on media strategy and creative positioning. FutureBrand worked on the CECP’s new branding, and Weber Shandwick has been a key strategic partner as well.
At the Board of Boards event, Michael Roth presented PwC with the CECP’s President’s Excellence Award and Chobani with the Pacesetter Force for Good Award.
“Like the CECP, we understand that our success as well as that of our clients depends on the health of the communities where we live and work,” commented Michael Roth. Being a good corporate citizen is not just good for our business – it's simply the right thing to do," he continued.
- MullenLowe London Helps Relaunch The British Heart Foundation - Published on 07/19/2018
- Golin and evian Create #Babydoubles - Published on 07/18/2018
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018