IPG Supports the CECP and its Mission of Corporate Community Involvement
Michael Roth, IPG’s Chairman and CEO recently presented at the annual Board of Boards event hosted by the CECP. CECP is a coalition of CEOs united in the belief that societal improvement is an essential measure of business performance.
The Board of Boards event, dubbed by Forbes as a top "power player" CEO convening, brings corporate leaders together to share best practices and advance the business case for corporate community investment.
Michael Roth has served on the CECP board for more than a decade and several IPG companies are long-time supporters of the organization as well. Golin just celebrated its 10th anniversary of partnering with the CECP on media strategy and creative positioning. FutureBrand worked on the CECP’s new branding, and Weber Shandwick has been a key strategic partner as well.
At the Board of Boards event, Michael Roth presented PwC with the CECP’s President’s Excellence Award and Chobani with the Pacesetter Force for Good Award.
“Like the CECP, we understand that our success as well as that of our clients depends on the health of the communities where we live and work,” commented Michael Roth. Being a good corporate citizen is not just good for our business – it's simply the right thing to do," he continued.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019