IPG Supports the CECP and its Mission of Corporate Community Involvement
Michael Roth, IPG’s Chairman and CEO recently presented at the annual Board of Boards event hosted by the CECP. CECP is a coalition of CEOs united in the belief that societal improvement is an essential measure of business performance.
The Board of Boards event, dubbed by Forbes as a top "power player" CEO convening, brings corporate leaders together to share best practices and advance the business case for corporate community investment.
Michael Roth has served on the CECP board for more than a decade and several IPG companies are long-time supporters of the organization as well. Golin just celebrated its 10th anniversary of partnering with the CECP on media strategy and creative positioning. FutureBrand worked on the CECP’s new branding, and Weber Shandwick has been a key strategic partner as well.
At the Board of Boards event, Michael Roth presented PwC with the CECP’s President’s Excellence Award and Chobani with the Pacesetter Force for Good Award.
“Like the CECP, we understand that our success as well as that of our clients depends on the health of the communities where we live and work,” commented Michael Roth. Being a good corporate citizen is not just good for our business – it's simply the right thing to do," he continued.
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019