IPG Supports the CECP and its Mission of Corporate Community Involvement
Michael Roth, IPG’s Chairman and CEO recently presented at the annual Board of Boards event hosted by the CECP. CECP is a coalition of CEOs united in the belief that societal improvement is an essential measure of business performance.
The Board of Boards event, dubbed by Forbes as a top "power player" CEO convening, brings corporate leaders together to share best practices and advance the business case for corporate community investment.
Michael Roth has served on the CECP board for more than a decade and several IPG companies are long-time supporters of the organization as well. Golin just celebrated its 10th anniversary of partnering with the CECP on media strategy and creative positioning. FutureBrand worked on the CECP’s new branding, and Weber Shandwick has been a key strategic partner as well.
At the Board of Boards event, Michael Roth presented PwC with the CECP’s President’s Excellence Award and Chobani with the Pacesetter Force for Good Award.
“Like the CECP, we understand that our success as well as that of our clients depends on the health of the communities where we live and work,” commented Michael Roth. Being a good corporate citizen is not just good for our business – it's simply the right thing to do," he continued.
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019