IPG Supports the CECP and its Mission of Corporate Community Involvement
Michael Roth, IPG’s Chairman and CEO recently presented at the annual Board of Boards event hosted by the CECP. CECP is a coalition of CEOs united in the belief that societal improvement is an essential measure of business performance.
The Board of Boards event, dubbed by Forbes as a top "power player" CEO convening, brings corporate leaders together to share best practices and advance the business case for corporate community investment.
Michael Roth has served on the CECP board for more than a decade and several IPG companies are long-time supporters of the organization as well. Golin just celebrated its 10th anniversary of partnering with the CECP on media strategy and creative positioning. FutureBrand worked on the CECP’s new branding, and Weber Shandwick has been a key strategic partner as well.
At the Board of Boards event, Michael Roth presented PwC with the CECP’s President’s Excellence Award and Chobani with the Pacesetter Force for Good Award.
“Like the CECP, we understand that our success as well as that of our clients depends on the health of the communities where we live and work,” commented Michael Roth. Being a good corporate citizen is not just good for our business – it's simply the right thing to do," he continued.
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018