IPG's Travel Is Getting Greener
IPG and our agencies have a unique impact on the environment. Our products are ideas, which means we are somewhat limited in the levers we have to impact the environment. But we do have over 46,000 employees who travel more than 200 million miles a year on airplanes, with our biggest impact on the environment coming from business travel.
To reduce our carbon footprint we can implement smart travel strategies like traveling lighter and traveling less. However, with much travel being necessary in a client services business like ours, the real question is how do we make our travel more sustainable? It’s here that IPG has become a first mover – we’ve come up with a solution in an option on the TravelSource booking tool that shows us the carbon emissions of each flight so that we can make more informed and environmentally conscious decisions while making travel arrangements. This feature is one of the first of its kind among Fortune 500 companies, helping make IPG a leader in this key area.
- Weber Shandwick Recognized for Groundbreaking LGBT Partnership - Published on 08/17/2018
- Campbell Ewald Recognized for D&I Comms Program - Published on 08/17/2018
- Jeff Cruz Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/17/2018
- Weber Shandwick’s Emil Hill Receives Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- Orion Receives Most Inclusive Climate of the Year Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- IPG to Present Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/16/2018
- McCann Health London and Merck Launch ‘The Journey’ - Published on 08/14/2018
- Flipkart and Lowe Lintas Encourage Us to #Choose our Age - Published on 08/10/2018
- IPG AHG to Participate in Dragon Boat Races - Published on 08/10/2018
- Jack Morton and LEGO Technic Create the Brand's First Live Brand Experience in China - Published on 08/08/2018