IPG's Travel Is Getting Greener
IPG and our agencies have a unique impact on the environment. Our products are ideas, which means we are somewhat limited in the levers we have to impact the environment. But we do have over 46,000 employees who travel more than 200 million miles a year on airplanes, with our biggest impact on the environment coming from business travel.
To reduce our carbon footprint we can implement smart travel strategies like traveling lighter and traveling less. However, with much travel being necessary in a client services business like ours, the real question is how do we make our travel more sustainable? It’s here that IPG has become a first mover – we’ve come up with a solution in an option on the TravelSource booking tool that shows us the carbon emissions of each flight so that we can make more informed and environmentally conscious decisions while making travel arrangements. This feature is one of the first of its kind among Fortune 500 companies, helping make IPG a leader in this key area.
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018