IPG's Travel Is Getting Greener
IPG and our agencies have a unique impact on the environment. Our products are ideas, which means we are somewhat limited in the levers we have to impact the environment. But we do have over 46,000 employees who travel more than 200 million miles a year on airplanes, with our biggest impact on the environment coming from business travel.
To reduce our carbon footprint we can implement smart travel strategies like traveling lighter and traveling less. However, with much travel being necessary in a client services business like ours, the real question is how do we make our travel more sustainable? It’s here that IPG has become a first mover – we’ve come up with a solution in an option on the TravelSource booking tool that shows us the carbon emissions of each flight so that we can make more informed and environmentally conscious decisions while making travel arrangements. This feature is one of the first of its kind among Fortune 500 companies, helping make IPG a leader in this key area.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019