IPG's Travel Is Getting Greener
IPG and our agencies have a unique impact on the environment. Our products are ideas, which means we are somewhat limited in the levers we have to impact the environment. But we do have over 46,000 employees who travel more than 200 million miles a year on airplanes, with our biggest impact on the environment coming from business travel.
To reduce our carbon footprint we can implement smart travel strategies like traveling lighter and traveling less. However, with much travel being necessary in a client services business like ours, the real question is how do we make our travel more sustainable? It’s here that IPG has become a first mover – we’ve come up with a solution in an option on the TravelSource booking tool that shows us the carbon emissions of each flight so that we can make more informed and environmentally conscious decisions while making travel arrangements. This feature is one of the first of its kind among Fortune 500 companies, helping make IPG a leader in this key area.
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and Solopress Recover Search Visibility With Record-Breaking Growth - Published on 04/04/2019