Jay Advertising Races to Help Lifetime Assistance
Jay Advertising partnered with Lifetime Assistance to raise money and awareness for this not-for-profit that helps individuals with developmental disabilities.
To promote the organization's 5k race held on the airplane runway in Rochester, NY, Jay Advertising developed an aviation-focused campaign. The campaign included balsa and paper airplanes, baggage tag posters, and social media. Prior to the race, Jay planted 1,000 balsa airplanes, with race information and individually hand-stamped with flight numbers, at local events and festivals. The planes directed participants to the Lifetime Assistance Facebook page to see if their plane won a prize. Baggage claim tag posters, including hand-tied string, were distributed around the city. The campaign helped drive traffic to Lifetime Assistance’s social media sites and raised more money for people with developmental disabilities.
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019