Jay Advertising Races to Help Lifetime Assistance
Jay Advertising partnered with Lifetime Assistance to raise money and awareness for this not-for-profit that helps individuals with developmental disabilities.
To promote the organization's 5k race held on the airplane runway in Rochester, NY, Jay Advertising developed an aviation-focused campaign. The campaign included balsa and paper airplanes, baggage tag posters, and social media. Prior to the race, Jay planted 1,000 balsa airplanes, with race information and individually hand-stamped with flight numbers, at local events and festivals. The planes directed participants to the Lifetime Assistance Facebook page to see if their plane won a prize. Baggage claim tag posters, including hand-tied string, were distributed around the city. The campaign helped drive traffic to Lifetime Assistance’s social media sites and raised more money for people with developmental disabilities.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019