Jay Advertising Races to Help Lifetime Assistance
Jay Advertising partnered with Lifetime Assistance to raise money and awareness for this not-for-profit that helps individuals with developmental disabilities.
To promote the organization's 5k race held on the airplane runway in Rochester, NY, Jay Advertising developed an aviation-focused campaign. The campaign included balsa and paper airplanes, baggage tag posters, and social media. Prior to the race, Jay planted 1,000 balsa airplanes, with race information and individually hand-stamped with flight numbers, at local events and festivals. The planes directed participants to the Lifetime Assistance Facebook page to see if their plane won a prize. Baggage claim tag posters, including hand-tied string, were distributed around the city. The campaign helped drive traffic to Lifetime Assistance’s social media sites and raised more money for people with developmental disabilities.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019