Jay Advertising Races to Help Lifetime Assistance
Jay Advertising partnered with Lifetime Assistance to raise money and awareness for this not-for-profit that helps individuals with developmental disabilities.
To promote the organization's 5k race held on the airplane runway in Rochester, NY, Jay Advertising developed an aviation-focused campaign. The campaign included balsa and paper airplanes, baggage tag posters, and social media. Prior to the race, Jay planted 1,000 balsa airplanes, with race information and individually hand-stamped with flight numbers, at local events and festivals. The planes directed participants to the Lifetime Assistance Facebook page to see if their plane won a prize. Baggage claim tag posters, including hand-tied string, were distributed around the city. The campaign helped drive traffic to Lifetime Assistance’s social media sites and raised more money for people with developmental disabilities.
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018