Jay Advertising Races to Help Lifetime Assistance
Jay Advertising partnered with Lifetime Assistance to raise money and awareness for this not-for-profit that helps individuals with developmental disabilities.
To promote the organization's 5k race held on the airplane runway in Rochester, NY, Jay Advertising developed an aviation-focused campaign. The campaign included balsa and paper airplanes, baggage tag posters, and social media. Prior to the race, Jay planted 1,000 balsa airplanes, with race information and individually hand-stamped with flight numbers, at local events and festivals. The planes directed participants to the Lifetime Assistance Facebook page to see if their plane won a prize. Baggage claim tag posters, including hand-tied string, were distributed around the city. The campaign helped drive traffic to Lifetime Assistance’s social media sites and raised more money for people with developmental disabilities.
- Mullen Lintas Mumbai and Bajaj Avenger Launch #NoPlasticPatriotism - Published on 08/21/2018
- Weber Shandwick Recognized for Groundbreaking LGBT Partnership - Published on 08/17/2018
- Campbell Ewald Recognized for D&I Comms Program - Published on 08/17/2018
- Jeff Cruz Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/17/2018
- Weber Shandwick’s Emil Hill Receives Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- Orion Receives Most Inclusive Climate of the Year Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- Carmichael Lynch Receives Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- FCB India Wins Inclusion Campaign of the Year Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- IPG to Present Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/16/2018
- McCann Health London and Merck Launch ‘The Journey’ - Published on 08/14/2018