Jack Morton and Lady Gaga Support LGBTQ Youth
To connect Lady Gaga's Born This Way Foundation with fans across the country, and support its mission of creating safe spaces for LGBTQ youth, Jack Morton Exhibits designed an interactive, traveling experience. It brought the Foundation’s mission of empowerment to life and fostered sustainable local activism.
The agency designed and executed the Born Brave Bus Tour which traveled across the country and engaged nearly 7,000 fans and generated 372M media impressions. Better yet, 80% of attendees planned to recruit their communities and friends to get involved in the future.
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019