Jack Morton and Lady Gaga Support LGBTQ Youth
To connect Lady Gaga's Born This Way Foundation with fans across the country, and support its mission of creating safe spaces for LGBTQ youth, Jack Morton Exhibits designed an interactive, traveling experience. It brought the Foundation’s mission of empowerment to life and fostered sustainable local activism.
The agency designed and executed the Born Brave Bus Tour which traveled across the country and engaged nearly 7,000 fans and generated 372M media impressions. Better yet, 80% of attendees planned to recruit their communities and friends to get involved in the future.
- The Martin Agency and SLING TV ENTICE LIVE TV LOVERS WITH CHOICE AND CONTROL - Published on 03/20/2018
- Michael Roth Speaks About Diversity at Advertising Week Europe - Published on 03/20/2018
- Jack Morton and Belvedere Vodka Fem the Future - Published on 03/19/2018
- MullenLowe and Persil Celebrate the Importance of Being Outside - Published on 03/16/2018
- New Honor Society Launches #notsorry on International Women’s Day - Published on 03/16/2018
- FCB Amsterdam Encourages Women to Support One Another - Published on 03/16/2018
- Common Ground Launches Global Campaign to Support the Sustainable Development Goals - Published on 03/15/2018
- The Martin Agency and SABRA GIVE CONSUMERS SOMETHING TO SING ABOUT - Published on 03/15/2018
- L’ORéAL CANADA and McCann Show Every Woman is Worth It - Published on 03/15/2018
- Jack Morton and Audible Bring Audio Content to Newark Community - Published on 03/14/2018