Jack Morton and Lady Gaga Support LGBTQ Youth
To connect Lady Gaga's Born This Way Foundation with fans across the country, and support its mission of creating safe spaces for LGBTQ youth, Jack Morton Exhibits designed an interactive, traveling experience. It brought the Foundation’s mission of empowerment to life and fostered sustainable local activism.
The agency designed and executed the Born Brave Bus Tour which traveled across the country and engaged nearly 7,000 fans and generated 372M media impressions. Better yet, 80% of attendees planned to recruit their communities and friends to get involved in the future.
- Weber Shandwick Recognized for Groundbreaking LGBT Partnership - Published on 08/17/2018
- Campbell Ewald Recognized for D&I Comms Program - Published on 08/17/2018
- Jeff Cruz Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/17/2018
- Weber Shandwick’s Emil Hill Receives Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- Orion Receives Most Inclusive Climate of the Year Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- IPG to Present Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/16/2018
- McCann Health London and Merck Launch ‘The Journey’ - Published on 08/14/2018
- Flipkart and Lowe Lintas Encourage Us to #Choose our Age - Published on 08/10/2018
- IPG AHG to Participate in Dragon Boat Races - Published on 08/10/2018
- Jack Morton and LEGO Technic Create the Brand's First Live Brand Experience in China - Published on 08/08/2018