Jack Morton and Lady Gaga Support LGBTQ Youth
To connect Lady Gaga's Born This Way Foundation with fans across the country, and support its mission of creating safe spaces for LGBTQ youth, Jack Morton Exhibits designed an interactive, traveling experience. It brought the Foundation’s mission of empowerment to life and fostered sustainable local activism.
The agency designed and executed the Born Brave Bus Tour which traveled across the country and engaged nearly 7,000 fans and generated 372M media impressions. Better yet, 80% of attendees planned to recruit their communities and friends to get involved in the future.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019