Jack Morton and Lady Gaga Support LGBTQ Youth
To connect Lady Gaga's Born This Way Foundation with fans across the country, and support its mission of creating safe spaces for LGBTQ youth, Jack Morton Exhibits designed an interactive, traveling experience. It brought the Foundation’s mission of empowerment to life and fostered sustainable local activism.
The agency designed and executed the Born Brave Bus Tour which traveled across the country and engaged nearly 7,000 fans and generated 372M media impressions. Better yet, 80% of attendees planned to recruit their communities and friends to get involved in the future.
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018