R/GA Creates a Fun Way for Kids to Improve Asthma Symptoms
R/GA was part of the team that created Alv.io, which uses a breath-powered Bluetooth game controller that exercises kids’ lungs while also tracking their asthma symptoms.
The gadget won a Gold Lion at Cannes, and two of the women on the team, Chloe Gottlieb and Andrea Ring, SVP, ECD and Head of Insight Planning/Experience Strategy at R/GA, were named among Business Insider’s 36 Most Creative Women in Advertising. Alv.io can reduce the need for inhaler medication by 86%. The data acquired by Alv.io allows parents to track their child’s condition more closely and notifies parents if symptoms become worse.
Watch the video:
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018