R/GA Creates a Fun Way for Kids to Improve Asthma Symptoms
R/GA was part of the team that created Alv.io, which uses a breath-powered Bluetooth game controller that exercises kids’ lungs while also tracking their asthma symptoms.
The gadget won a Gold Lion at Cannes, and two of the women on the team, Chloe Gottlieb and Andrea Ring, SVP, ECD and Head of Insight Planning/Experience Strategy at R/GA, were named among Business Insider’s 36 Most Creative Women in Advertising. Alv.io can reduce the need for inhaler medication by 86%. The data acquired by Alv.io allows parents to track their child’s condition more closely and notifies parents if symptoms become worse.
Watch the video:
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019