R/GA Creates a Fun Way for Kids to Improve Asthma Symptoms
R/GA was part of the team that created Alv.io, which uses a breath-powered Bluetooth game controller that exercises kids’ lungs while also tracking their asthma symptoms.
The gadget won a Gold Lion at Cannes, and two of the women on the team, Chloe Gottlieb and Andrea Ring, SVP, ECD and Head of Insight Planning/Experience Strategy at R/GA, were named among Business Insider’s 36 Most Creative Women in Advertising. Alv.io can reduce the need for inhaler medication by 86%. The data acquired by Alv.io allows parents to track their child’s condition more closely and notifies parents if symptoms become worse.
Watch the video:
- Writing a New Story for Surfacing - Published on 03/23/2018
- FCB Amsterdam and Mastercard Create a 'Priceless' Father/Daughter Moment - Published on 03/22/2018
- MullenLowe Works to Drop the ‘Female Tag’ - Published on 03/21/2018
- FCB and Getty Images Create 'Watermarks for Water' - Published on 03/21/2018
- The Martin Agency and SLING TV ENTICE LIVE TV LOVERS WITH CHOICE AND CONTROL - Published on 03/20/2018
- Michael Roth Speaks About Diversity at Advertising Week Europe - Published on 03/20/2018
- Jack Morton and Belvedere Vodka Fem the Future - Published on 03/19/2018
- MullenLowe and Persil Celebrate the Importance of Being Outside - Published on 03/16/2018
- New Honor Society Launches #notsorry on International Women’s Day - Published on 03/16/2018
- FCB Amsterdam Encourages Women to Support One Another - Published on 03/16/2018