FCB and UTEC: A Winning Team Reunited
Talk about being a tough act to follow. FCB Mayo and BPN’s first campaign for UTEC not only used a billboard to draw drinkable water from humidity in the air, it also won a Gold Cannes Lion and brought potable water to folks in the Peruvian desert. Now, FCB Mayo and BPN are again working with UTEC, this time to help reduce the effects of pollution created by some of the building on the new UTEC campus.
UTEC wanted to advertise their new campus while helping to reduce the effects of pollution on the environment, workers, and residents. With the help of BPN and FCB Mayo, as well as smart engineering, UTEC was able to come up with a solution that both advertises their new campus and helps clear the air. They developed a billboard that filters impurities out of the air—cleaning about 100,000 cubic meters of air a day, roughly equivalent to what 1,200 trees would do.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019