FCB and UTEC: A Winning Team Reunited
Talk about being a tough act to follow. FCB Mayo and BPN’s first campaign for UTEC not only used a billboard to draw drinkable water from humidity in the air, it also won a Gold Cannes Lion and brought potable water to folks in the Peruvian desert. Now, FCB Mayo and BPN are again working with UTEC, this time to help reduce the effects of pollution created by some of the building on the new UTEC campus.
UTEC wanted to advertise their new campus while helping to reduce the effects of pollution on the environment, workers, and residents. With the help of BPN and FCB Mayo, as well as smart engineering, UTEC was able to come up with a solution that both advertises their new campus and helps clear the air. They developed a billboard that filters impurities out of the air—cleaning about 100,000 cubic meters of air a day, roughly equivalent to what 1,200 trees would do.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019