FCB and UTEC: A Winning Team Reunited
Talk about being a tough act to follow. FCB Mayo and BPN’s first campaign for UTEC not only used a billboard to draw drinkable water from humidity in the air, it also won a Gold Cannes Lion and brought potable water to folks in the Peruvian desert. Now, FCB Mayo and BPN are again working with UTEC, this time to help reduce the effects of pollution created by some of the building on the new UTEC campus.
UTEC wanted to advertise their new campus while helping to reduce the effects of pollution on the environment, workers, and residents. With the help of BPN and FCB Mayo, as well as smart engineering, UTEC was able to come up with a solution that both advertises their new campus and helps clear the air. They developed a billboard that filters impurities out of the air—cleaning about 100,000 cubic meters of air a day, roughly equivalent to what 1,200 trees would do.
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018