IPG Volunteers Are Making a Difference
During the past several months, IPG corporate employees have worked together to make a difference on behalf of our local communities.
This fall, 23 IPG Corporate employees generously gave their time to volunteer at the Food Bank for NYC. The group sorted and repacked more than 1,800 pounds of household goods and food items which will convert to over 1,500 meals for those in need. This was the fifth consecutive year that IPG has worked with the Food Bank.
As one of the country's largest food banks, The Food Bank for New York City works to end hunger in the city by organizing food, information and support for community survival and dignity. There are 2.6 million New Yorkers who experience difficulty affording food. To address this issue, the Food Bank procures and distributes food to a network of more than 1,000 community-based member programs citywide, helping to provide 400,000 free meals a day for New Yorkers in need.
This summer, IPG Corporate Volunteers hosted their fourth Summer Fair event at Ronald McDonald House in New York. This year’s event, “IPGs Wonderful World of Magic” included balloon art, face painting, magician’s hat decorating, a photo booth, games and goodie bags donated by our agencies. There were also plenty of snacks (including a magic potion made from Koolaid and Pop Rocks and pretzel and marshmallow magic wands!) and lots of prizes. The featured event was the Amazing Ken and his “too cute live bunny. “ Over 80 kids attended the event which served as the closing event for the RMH Summer Camp – volunteers, kids and parents all had a blast!
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019