IPG Volunteers Are Making a Difference
During the past several months, IPG corporate employees have worked together to make a difference on behalf of our local communities.
This fall, 23 IPG Corporate employees generously gave their time to volunteer at the Food Bank for NYC. The group sorted and repacked more than 1,800 pounds of household goods and food items which will convert to over 1,500 meals for those in need. This was the fifth consecutive year that IPG has worked with the Food Bank.
As one of the country's largest food banks, The Food Bank for New York City works to end hunger in the city by organizing food, information and support for community survival and dignity. There are 2.6 million New Yorkers who experience difficulty affording food. To address this issue, the Food Bank procures and distributes food to a network of more than 1,000 community-based member programs citywide, helping to provide 400,000 free meals a day for New Yorkers in need.
This summer, IPG Corporate Volunteers hosted their fourth Summer Fair event at Ronald McDonald House in New York. This year’s event, “IPGs Wonderful World of Magic” included balloon art, face painting, magician’s hat decorating, a photo booth, games and goodie bags donated by our agencies. There were also plenty of snacks (including a magic potion made from Koolaid and Pop Rocks and pretzel and marshmallow magic wands!) and lots of prizes. The featured event was the Amazing Ken and his “too cute live bunny. “ Over 80 kids attended the event which served as the closing event for the RMH Summer Camp – volunteers, kids and parents all had a blast!
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019