IPG Volunteers Are Making a Difference
During the past several months, IPG corporate employees have worked together to make a difference on behalf of our local communities.
This fall, 23 IPG Corporate employees generously gave their time to volunteer at the Food Bank for NYC. The group sorted and repacked more than 1,800 pounds of household goods and food items which will convert to over 1,500 meals for those in need. This was the fifth consecutive year that IPG has worked with the Food Bank.
As one of the country's largest food banks, The Food Bank for New York City works to end hunger in the city by organizing food, information and support for community survival and dignity. There are 2.6 million New Yorkers who experience difficulty affording food. To address this issue, the Food Bank procures and distributes food to a network of more than 1,000 community-based member programs citywide, helping to provide 400,000 free meals a day for New Yorkers in need.
This summer, IPG Corporate Volunteers hosted their fourth Summer Fair event at Ronald McDonald House in New York. This year’s event, “IPGs Wonderful World of Magic” included balloon art, face painting, magician’s hat decorating, a photo booth, games and goodie bags donated by our agencies. There were also plenty of snacks (including a magic potion made from Koolaid and Pop Rocks and pretzel and marshmallow magic wands!) and lots of prizes. The featured event was the Amazing Ken and his “too cute live bunny. “ Over 80 kids attended the event which served as the closing event for the RMH Summer Camp – volunteers, kids and parents all had a blast!
- ADVANTAGE & HYUNDAI ARE ROLLING AGAIN WITH THE NFL ROOKIES - Published on 04/20/2018
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018