IPG Volunteers Are Making a Difference
During the past several months, IPG corporate employees have worked together to make a difference on behalf of our local communities.
This fall, 23 IPG Corporate employees generously gave their time to volunteer at the Food Bank for NYC. The group sorted and repacked more than 1,800 pounds of household goods and food items which will convert to over 1,500 meals for those in need. This was the fifth consecutive year that IPG has worked with the Food Bank.
As one of the country's largest food banks, The Food Bank for New York City works to end hunger in the city by organizing food, information and support for community survival and dignity. There are 2.6 million New Yorkers who experience difficulty affording food. To address this issue, the Food Bank procures and distributes food to a network of more than 1,000 community-based member programs citywide, helping to provide 400,000 free meals a day for New Yorkers in need.
This summer, IPG Corporate Volunteers hosted their fourth Summer Fair event at Ronald McDonald House in New York. This year’s event, “IPGs Wonderful World of Magic” included balloon art, face painting, magician’s hat decorating, a photo booth, games and goodie bags donated by our agencies. There were also plenty of snacks (including a magic potion made from Koolaid and Pop Rocks and pretzel and marshmallow magic wands!) and lots of prizes. The featured event was the Amazing Ken and his “too cute live bunny. “ Over 80 kids attended the event which served as the closing event for the RMH Summer Camp – volunteers, kids and parents all had a blast!
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018