FCB Toronto Launches National Transgender Awareness Campaign
PFLAG is the most prominent LGBT organization in Canada, providing support on issues of sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression. “The Me Inside” highlights the challenges faced by the transgendered community – often feeling like prisoners in their own bodies, wanting the freedom to be who they really are—as basic a human right as one could imagine.
In addition to the TV spots, the campaign included two print ads that ran in the London and Toronto Metro stations and a radio spot that played throughout Toronto. FCB Toronto utilized PSA space to air the commercials on local and cable TV. PFLAG’s “The Me Inside” won numerous awards in 2014, including the Applied Arts, ADCC, EXTRA Awards and the London International Awards.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019