FCB Toronto Launches National Transgender Awareness Campaign
PFLAG is the most prominent LGBT organization in Canada, providing support on issues of sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression. “The Me Inside” highlights the challenges faced by the transgendered community – often feeling like prisoners in their own bodies, wanting the freedom to be who they really are—as basic a human right as one could imagine.
In addition to the TV spots, the campaign included two print ads that ran in the London and Toronto Metro stations and a radio spot that played throughout Toronto. FCB Toronto utilized PSA space to air the commercials on local and cable TV. PFLAG’s “The Me Inside” won numerous awards in 2014, including the Applied Arts, ADCC, EXTRA Awards and the London International Awards.
- Mullen Lintas Mumbai and Bajaj Avenger Launch #NoPlasticPatriotism - Published on 08/21/2018
- Weber Shandwick Recognized for Groundbreaking LGBT Partnership - Published on 08/17/2018
- Campbell Ewald Recognized for D&I Comms Program - Published on 08/17/2018
- Jeff Cruz Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/17/2018
- Weber Shandwick’s Emil Hill Receives Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- Orion Receives Most Inclusive Climate of the Year Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- Carmichael Lynch Receives Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- FCB India Wins Inclusion Campaign of the Year Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- IPG to Present Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/16/2018
- McCann Health London and Merck Launch ‘The Journey’ - Published on 08/14/2018