FCB Toronto Launches National Transgender Awareness Campaign
PFLAG is the most prominent LGBT organization in Canada, providing support on issues of sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression. “The Me Inside” highlights the challenges faced by the transgendered community – often feeling like prisoners in their own bodies, wanting the freedom to be who they really are—as basic a human right as one could imagine.
In addition to the TV spots, the campaign included two print ads that ran in the London and Toronto Metro stations and a radio spot that played throughout Toronto. FCB Toronto utilized PSA space to air the commercials on local and cable TV. PFLAG’s “The Me Inside” won numerous awards in 2014, including the Applied Arts, ADCC, EXTRA Awards and the London International Awards.
- IPGLBT Releases Spirit Day Guide for Bullying Prevention - Published on 10/17/2018
- McCann London Brings Attention to Air Pollution with ‘Toxic Toby’ - Published on 10/17/2018
- The Martin Agency, OpenTable and Virginia Tourism Create Stranger-Pairing Program - Published on 10/16/2018
- BEN Hosts Civility in America Presentation - Published on 10/12/2018
- IPG and Huge Honored by UN Foundation - Published on 10/11/2018
- Orion Hosts Hispanic Heritage Month Program - Published on 10/10/2018
- MullenLowe SSP3 and Aruba Tourism Challenge Stereotypes in Love - Published on 10/09/2018
- Acxiom Provides Unified Data Solutions - Published on 10/09/2018
- FCB Inferno Shows Dads How ‘It All Starts Here’ - Published on 10/05/2018
- Acxiom Works with Heathrow on Customer Experience - Published on 10/04/2018