FCB Toronto Launches National Transgender Awareness Campaign
PFLAG is the most prominent LGBT organization in Canada, providing support on issues of sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression. “The Me Inside” highlights the challenges faced by the transgendered community – often feeling like prisoners in their own bodies, wanting the freedom to be who they really are—as basic a human right as one could imagine.
In addition to the TV spots, the campaign included two print ads that ran in the London and Toronto Metro stations and a radio spot that played throughout Toronto. FCB Toronto utilized PSA space to air the commercials on local and cable TV. PFLAG’s “The Me Inside” won numerous awards in 2014, including the Applied Arts, ADCC, EXTRA Awards and the London International Awards.
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018
- R/GA Portland Creatives and Polaroid Celebrate Analog Photography - Published on 03/29/2018