Spong Honored for Balance Between Work and Play
Spong was selected as one of OUTSIDE’s Best Places to Work 2014. Each year, OUTSIDE recognizes the top 100 companies in the United States that help their employees strike the ideal balance between work and play. These companies encourage employees to lead an active lifestyle, are eco-conscious, and prioritize giving back to the community.
Spong ranks second in Minnesota and 21st nationally, with distinctive employee perks such as rooftop yoga sessions, an on-site massage therapist and Roofstage Pass concerts. From the ideas Spong develops to the space around them, the firm is a refreshing alternative to expected, ordinary thinking.
"When I first came to Spong I was shocked by the robust onboarding and professional development offered to all employees. Through our HeadRush program we're able to create completely customized professional development plans that allow us to pursue our passions through things like industry conferences, book clubs and even cooking classes," says Tara Olson Medina, senior social engagement specialist.
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018