Spong Honored for Balance Between Work and Play
Spong was selected as one of OUTSIDE’s Best Places to Work 2014. Each year, OUTSIDE recognizes the top 100 companies in the United States that help their employees strike the ideal balance between work and play. These companies encourage employees to lead an active lifestyle, are eco-conscious, and prioritize giving back to the community.
Spong ranks second in Minnesota and 21st nationally, with distinctive employee perks such as rooftop yoga sessions, an on-site massage therapist and Roofstage Pass concerts. From the ideas Spong develops to the space around them, the firm is a refreshing alternative to expected, ordinary thinking.
"When I first came to Spong I was shocked by the robust onboarding and professional development offered to all employees. Through our HeadRush program we're able to create completely customized professional development plans that allow us to pursue our passions through things like industry conferences, book clubs and even cooking classes," says Tara Olson Medina, senior social engagement specialist.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019