Social Responsibility is a Core Value at McCann Tel Aviv
Social responsibility takes many shapes at McCann TEL AVIV. From fostering employment opportunities to working with artists and small businesses, the agency has shared with STRONGER a sampling of their community activities. Read more below and for further information, please contact Julia Yablonsky.
The agency created the media agency, McCann Valley, to bring employment opportunities to Mitzpe Ramon, a small, isolated town in the Israeli desert, known for high levels of unemployment and low wages. Currently, McCann Valley employs 35 individuals with a goal of reaching 120 by 2017. McCann TEL AVIV won a golden Effie for this initiative.
In another community-driven effort, focused on helping small home businesses in Israel, McCann TEL AVIV opened an on-line store, Shopicka, for designers and artists to sell their products. With the help of McCann TEL AVIV, Shopicka eliminates the complicated management system of an online store (such as shipping, marketing, payments and inventory), allowing businesses to focus on creating their products.
McCann TEL AVIV has also partnered with institutions of higher learning to create McCann Campus—an advertising and new media school. The targeted demographic is young college graduates from the periphery of Israel who have less access to professional resources in the marketing and advertising space. McCann’s goal is to provide these students with an equal opportunity to enter and succeed in the advertising profession.
We R Darom is a joint initiative between McCann TEL AVIV and a major Israeli bank. To help small businesses, McCann TEL AVIV created an online platform to promote these businesses, and a TV campaign to bring traffic to the website.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019