Area 23 Fights Lung Disease in Women
Notes To Mom is a social media initiative, designed and executed by Area 23 in partnership with NTM Info & Research, created to shed light on a serious lung condition−NTM. NTM, also known as nontuberculous mycobacterium, is a respiratory disease that affects women over the age of 50 in extraordinarily high proportions. To alert this specific audience about the disease, Area 23 decided to leverage the tradition of Mother’s Day.
In the week prior to Mother’s Day, consumers were invited to visit NotesToMom.org and choose from 18 tacky and tasteless Mother’s Day greeting cards created just for the occasion, all with the very special takeaway–learn more about NTM. On the big day, the cards were sent and the word was out.
Thousands of people visited NotesToMom.org, with hundreds of personalized cards making it to NTM Info & Research’s target audience.
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018