Area 23 Fights Lung Disease in Women
Notes To Mom is a social media initiative, designed and executed by Area 23 in partnership with NTM Info & Research, created to shed light on a serious lung condition−NTM. NTM, also known as nontuberculous mycobacterium, is a respiratory disease that affects women over the age of 50 in extraordinarily high proportions. To alert this specific audience about the disease, Area 23 decided to leverage the tradition of Mother’s Day.
In the week prior to Mother’s Day, consumers were invited to visit NotesToMom.org and choose from 18 tacky and tasteless Mother’s Day greeting cards created just for the occasion, all with the very special takeaway–learn more about NTM. On the big day, the cards were sent and the word was out.
Thousands of people visited NotesToMom.org, with hundreds of personalized cards making it to NTM Info & Research’s target audience.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019