Area 23 Fights Lung Disease in Women
Notes To Mom is a social media initiative, designed and executed by Area 23 in partnership with NTM Info & Research, created to shed light on a serious lung condition−NTM. NTM, also known as nontuberculous mycobacterium, is a respiratory disease that affects women over the age of 50 in extraordinarily high proportions. To alert this specific audience about the disease, Area 23 decided to leverage the tradition of Mother’s Day.
In the week prior to Mother’s Day, consumers were invited to visit NotesToMom.org and choose from 18 tacky and tasteless Mother’s Day greeting cards created just for the occasion, all with the very special takeaway–learn more about NTM. On the big day, the cards were sent and the word was out.
Thousands of people visited NotesToMom.org, with hundreds of personalized cards making it to NTM Info & Research’s target audience.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019