Campbell Ewald Takes to Two Wheels
Sure, Detroit is known for its automobiles, but Campbell Ewald is encouraging employees to embrace life on two wheels.
The company just launched a bike share program, featuring a fleet of eight Detroit Bikes that employees can use for meeting travels, lunch extravaganzas and fun heart-pumping exercise.
Since being introduced earlier this fall, employees haven’t shied away from taking their turns on the bikes while they still can. Who could blame them? It’s impossible to predict when Michigan’s Old Man Winter will show up!
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018
- R/GA Portland Creatives and Polaroid Celebrate Analog Photography - Published on 03/29/2018