Campbell Ewald Says Avoid the “Bear Stare” and Get Educated About Saving Water
To address the California drought and educate folks about water use, Campbell Ewald has launched a campaign that features the California State Bear as its spokesperson and uses humor to convey an important message.
In addition to an out of home campaign, the campaign includes an online game as well as TV and online spots.
- Chief Creative Officer: Mark Simon
- Associate Creative Director/Copywriter: Mike Rushing
- Art Director: Arion Lapuz
- MullenLowe London Helps Relaunch The British Heart Foundation - Published on 07/19/2018
- Golin and evian Create #Babydoubles - Published on 07/18/2018
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018