BAM Honors R/GA's Bob Greenberg
This summer, BAM (the Brooklyn Academy of Music) honored R/GA Founder and CEO Bob Greenberg at the Ignite Gala, benefiting BAM Education. Bob was recognized for his long-time support as a BAM board member. His contributions include R/GA’s decade-long pro bono work designing and maintaining BAM’s online presence.
IPG Chairman and CEO Michael Roth co-chaired the gala which also featured a mural that invited guests to share what "ignited" their imaginations. Artists Delphine Lacroix and Maud Aptekar originally designed the mural for a BAM Education program celebrating the 70th anniversary of The Little Prince, and the mural’s illuminated chalkboard was specially re-designed for the gala.
Gala proceeds benefit BAM’s education programs, and the evening included moving performances by student groups including the Brooklyn Youth Chorus and the Brooklyn Conservatory of Music Student Jazz Quartet, which played for guests as they entered the Opera House.
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018