BAM Honors R/GA's Bob Greenberg
This summer, BAM (the Brooklyn Academy of Music) honored R/GA Founder and CEO Bob Greenberg at the Ignite Gala, benefiting BAM Education. Bob was recognized for his long-time support as a BAM board member. His contributions include R/GA’s decade-long pro bono work designing and maintaining BAM’s online presence.
IPG Chairman and CEO Michael Roth co-chaired the gala which also featured a mural that invited guests to share what "ignited" their imaginations. Artists Delphine Lacroix and Maud Aptekar originally designed the mural for a BAM Education program celebrating the 70th anniversary of The Little Prince, and the mural’s illuminated chalkboard was specially re-designed for the gala.
Gala proceeds benefit BAM’s education programs, and the evening included moving performances by student groups including the Brooklyn Youth Chorus and the Brooklyn Conservatory of Music Student Jazz Quartet, which played for guests as they entered the Opera House.
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019