BAM Honors R/GA's Bob Greenberg
This summer, BAM (the Brooklyn Academy of Music) honored R/GA Founder and CEO Bob Greenberg at the Ignite Gala, benefiting BAM Education. Bob was recognized for his long-time support as a BAM board member. His contributions include R/GA’s decade-long pro bono work designing and maintaining BAM’s online presence.
IPG Chairman and CEO Michael Roth co-chaired the gala which also featured a mural that invited guests to share what "ignited" their imaginations. Artists Delphine Lacroix and Maud Aptekar originally designed the mural for a BAM Education program celebrating the 70th anniversary of The Little Prince, and the mural’s illuminated chalkboard was specially re-designed for the gala.
Gala proceeds benefit BAM’s education programs, and the evening included moving performances by student groups including the Brooklyn Youth Chorus and the Brooklyn Conservatory of Music Student Jazz Quartet, which played for guests as they entered the Opera House.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019