BAM Honors R/GA's Bob Greenberg
This summer, BAM (the Brooklyn Academy of Music) honored R/GA Founder and CEO Bob Greenberg at the Ignite Gala, benefiting BAM Education. Bob was recognized for his long-time support as a BAM board member. His contributions include R/GA’s decade-long pro bono work designing and maintaining BAM’s online presence.
IPG Chairman and CEO Michael Roth co-chaired the gala which also featured a mural that invited guests to share what "ignited" their imaginations. Artists Delphine Lacroix and Maud Aptekar originally designed the mural for a BAM Education program celebrating the 70th anniversary of The Little Prince, and the mural’s illuminated chalkboard was specially re-designed for the gala.
Gala proceeds benefit BAM’s education programs, and the evening included moving performances by student groups including the Brooklyn Youth Chorus and the Brooklyn Conservatory of Music Student Jazz Quartet, which played for guests as they entered the Opera House.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019