BAM Honors R/GA's Bob Greenberg
This summer, BAM (the Brooklyn Academy of Music) honored R/GA Founder and CEO Bob Greenberg at the Ignite Gala, benefiting BAM Education. Bob was recognized for his long-time support as a BAM board member. His contributions include R/GA’s decade-long pro bono work designing and maintaining BAM’s online presence.
IPG Chairman and CEO Michael Roth co-chaired the gala which also featured a mural that invited guests to share what "ignited" their imaginations. Artists Delphine Lacroix and Maud Aptekar originally designed the mural for a BAM Education program celebrating the 70th anniversary of The Little Prince, and the mural’s illuminated chalkboard was specially re-designed for the gala.
Gala proceeds benefit BAM’s education programs, and the evening included moving performances by student groups including the Brooklyn Youth Chorus and the Brooklyn Conservatory of Music Student Jazz Quartet, which played for guests as they entered the Opera House.
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019