IPG Mediabrands Works to End Hunger for New Yorkers
Nearly 2 million New Yorkers, or 1 in 4, are faced with hunger. To some people, it may seem like an insurmountable problem, but not to the ADvocates, a special task force of emerging advertising talent that includes Rachael Wolfson of IPG Mediabrands and Kelly Matyas and Jessica Merrell of Initiative. Through their #kNOwhunger campaign in conjunction with City Harvest and the 4As, they aim to change the perception around New York’s hunger crisis and make a difference.
#kNOwhunger will feature real New Yorkers who are coping with hunger. By humanizing the issue of hunger and unveiling its pervasiveness, the #kNOwhunger campaign hopes to educate New Yorkers about the real impact of hunger.
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018