IPG Mediabrands Works to End Hunger for New Yorkers
Nearly 2 million New Yorkers, or 1 in 4, are faced with hunger. To some people, it may seem like an insurmountable problem, but not to the ADvocates, a special task force of emerging advertising talent that includes Rachael Wolfson of IPG Mediabrands and Kelly Matyas and Jessica Merrell of Initiative. Through their #kNOwhunger campaign in conjunction with City Harvest and the 4As, they aim to change the perception around New York’s hunger crisis and make a difference.
#kNOwhunger will feature real New Yorkers who are coping with hunger. By humanizing the issue of hunger and unveiling its pervasiveness, the #kNOwhunger campaign hopes to educate New Yorkers about the real impact of hunger.
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019