IPG Mediabrands Works to End Hunger for New Yorkers
Nearly 2 million New Yorkers, or 1 in 4, are faced with hunger. To some people, it may seem like an insurmountable problem, but not to the ADvocates, a special task force of emerging advertising talent that includes Rachael Wolfson of IPG Mediabrands and Kelly Matyas and Jessica Merrell of Initiative. Through their #kNOwhunger campaign in conjunction with City Harvest and the 4As, they aim to change the perception around New York’s hunger crisis and make a difference.
#kNOwhunger will feature real New Yorkers who are coping with hunger. By humanizing the issue of hunger and unveiling its pervasiveness, the #kNOwhunger campaign hopes to educate New Yorkers about the real impact of hunger.
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018
- R/GA Portland Creatives and Polaroid Celebrate Analog Photography - Published on 03/29/2018