IPG Mediabrands Works to End Hunger for New Yorkers
Nearly 2 million New Yorkers, or 1 in 4, are faced with hunger. To some people, it may seem like an insurmountable problem, but not to the ADvocates, a special task force of emerging advertising talent that includes Rachael Wolfson of IPG Mediabrands and Kelly Matyas and Jessica Merrell of Initiative. Through their #kNOwhunger campaign in conjunction with City Harvest and the 4As, they aim to change the perception around New York’s hunger crisis and make a difference.
#kNOwhunger will feature real New Yorkers who are coping with hunger. By humanizing the issue of hunger and unveiling its pervasiveness, the #kNOwhunger campaign hopes to educate New Yorkers about the real impact of hunger.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019