IPG Mediabrands Works to End Hunger for New Yorkers
Nearly 2 million New Yorkers, or 1 in 4, are faced with hunger. To some people, it may seem like an insurmountable problem, but not to the ADvocates, a special task force of emerging advertising talent that includes Rachael Wolfson of IPG Mediabrands and Kelly Matyas and Jessica Merrell of Initiative. Through their #kNOwhunger campaign in conjunction with City Harvest and the 4As, they aim to change the perception around New York’s hunger crisis and make a difference.
#kNOwhunger will feature real New Yorkers who are coping with hunger. By humanizing the issue of hunger and unveiling its pervasiveness, the #kNOwhunger campaign hopes to educate New Yorkers about the real impact of hunger.
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019