UM’s Blood Donation App Is Helping to Save Lives
To increase blood donations in Singapore, UM and the Red Cross created a strategy based on the notion that people want to do the right thing and would donate blood if they knew a life was in danger. The result of this collaboration was an app, the “Red Cross Connection,” which operates through a user’s Facebook account.
When blood is needed, shareable alerts are sent to followers. Users can then donate, and importantly, share the alert with their social networks. The app won top honors at the Singapore Media Awards, including the grand prix, best social media campaign and best youth marketing campaign.
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019