UM’s Blood Donation App Is Helping to Save Lives
To increase blood donations in Singapore, UM and the Red Cross created a strategy based on the notion that people want to do the right thing and would donate blood if they knew a life was in danger. The result of this collaboration was an app, the “Red Cross Connection,” which operates through a user’s Facebook account.
When blood is needed, shareable alerts are sent to followers. Users can then donate, and importantly, share the alert with their social networks. The app won top honors at the Singapore Media Awards, including the grand prix, best social media campaign and best youth marketing campaign.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019