Jack Morton and the Ad Council – Meet or Tweet for Shelter Pets at SXSW
Jack Morton and the Ad Council have set up a "Meet or Tweet" at SXSW. Here’s how it works: folks in the Austin area are asked to visit the Austin Alive Pets Shelter, take a picture of themselves and a shelter pet and tweet it using #SXShelterPets. Those outside of Austin are asked to tweet pictures of themselves and their shelter pets using #SXShelterPets.
"Shelter pets make great, loveable members of the family," said, Amy Gibson-Grant, Vice President, Campaign Director, Ad Council. "Unfortunately, there remains an undeserved stigma that shelter pets are damaged goods. That is not the case. These animals are healthy and friendly and deserve to find a good home. If you meet one you'll be amazed."
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019