Jack Morton and the Ad Council – Meet or Tweet for Shelter Pets at SXSW
Jack Morton and the Ad Council have set up a "Meet or Tweet" at SXSW. Here’s how it works: folks in the Austin area are asked to visit the Austin Alive Pets Shelter, take a picture of themselves and a shelter pet and tweet it using #SXShelterPets. Those outside of Austin are asked to tweet pictures of themselves and their shelter pets using #SXShelterPets.
"Shelter pets make great, loveable members of the family," said, Amy Gibson-Grant, Vice President, Campaign Director, Ad Council. "Unfortunately, there remains an undeserved stigma that shelter pets are damaged goods. That is not the case. These animals are healthy and friendly and deserve to find a good home. If you meet one you'll be amazed."
- Mastercard Brings People Together in The “Listening Room” - Published on 02/22/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Creates #TheShowerSong - Published on 02/21/2018
- FCB Canada and Air Canada Show Support for Inclusion and the Olympics - Published on 02/15/2018
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018