Jack Morton and the Ad Council – Meet or Tweet for Shelter Pets at SXSW
Jack Morton and the Ad Council have set up a "Meet or Tweet" at SXSW. Here’s how it works: folks in the Austin area are asked to visit the Austin Alive Pets Shelter, take a picture of themselves and a shelter pet and tweet it using #SXShelterPets. Those outside of Austin are asked to tweet pictures of themselves and their shelter pets using #SXShelterPets.
"Shelter pets make great, loveable members of the family," said, Amy Gibson-Grant, Vice President, Campaign Director, Ad Council. "Unfortunately, there remains an undeserved stigma that shelter pets are damaged goods. That is not the case. These animals are healthy and friendly and deserve to find a good home. If you meet one you'll be amazed."
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018