Jack Morton and the Ad Council – Meet or Tweet for Shelter Pets at SXSW
Jack Morton and the Ad Council have set up a "Meet or Tweet" at SXSW. Here’s how it works: folks in the Austin area are asked to visit the Austin Alive Pets Shelter, take a picture of themselves and a shelter pet and tweet it using #SXShelterPets. Those outside of Austin are asked to tweet pictures of themselves and their shelter pets using #SXShelterPets.
"Shelter pets make great, loveable members of the family," said, Amy Gibson-Grant, Vice President, Campaign Director, Ad Council. "Unfortunately, there remains an undeserved stigma that shelter pets are damaged goods. That is not the case. These animals are healthy and friendly and deserve to find a good home. If you meet one you'll be amazed."
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019