Jack Morton and the Ad Council – Meet or Tweet for Shelter Pets at SXSW
Jack Morton and the Ad Council have set up a "Meet or Tweet" at SXSW. Here’s how it works: folks in the Austin area are asked to visit the Austin Alive Pets Shelter, take a picture of themselves and a shelter pet and tweet it using #SXShelterPets. Those outside of Austin are asked to tweet pictures of themselves and their shelter pets using #SXShelterPets.
"Shelter pets make great, loveable members of the family," said, Amy Gibson-Grant, Vice President, Campaign Director, Ad Council. "Unfortunately, there remains an undeserved stigma that shelter pets are damaged goods. That is not the case. These animals are healthy and friendly and deserve to find a good home. If you meet one you'll be amazed."
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019