FCB Chicago’s Butt Decals” Raise Awareness for Colon Cancer
Colon cancer is the third most commonly diagnosed cancer and the second leading cause of cancer death in men and women combined in the U.S. However, if it is detected early, it is also one of the most treatable.
To recognize Colon Cancer Awareness Month, FCB Chicago partnered with Meredith’s Miracles Colon Cancer Foundation to create a head-turning marketing campaign.
Throughout the month of March, an assortment of “butt decals” will appear on seats around Chicago to encourage conversation around an often taboo topic: colon cancer. The decals show an uncomfortable amount of someone’s backside and contain the message “No one wants to see this. Except for your doctor.”
- ADVANTAGE & HYUNDAI ARE ROLLING AGAIN WITH THE NFL ROOKIES - Published on 04/20/2018
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018