Area 23 Launches “State of Diabetes” Campaign
To spark conversation and raise awareness around Type 2 diabetes, Area 23 and The diaTribe Foundation teamed up to launch the “State of Diabetes” campaign. This campaign petitions the United Nations (UN) to recognize Type 2 diabetes as a sovereign nation — the number of people living with type 2 diabetes could form the world’s third-largest nation.
The campaign kicked off on World Diabetes Day, November 14, 2014, and focuses on a microsite, thestateofdiabetes.org, which encourages individuals to sign a petition for the UN. Accompanying the microsite are ads and a PSA video featuring artists Henry Hargreaves and Caitlin Levin and the art they donated to the cause. In addition to the microsite, on World Diabetes Day, agencies distributed flyers to various embassies to help educate country representatives of the UN, and in San Francisco a team conducted community outreach in public schools.
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018