MRM//McCann Completes Pro-Bono Design of Alzheimer’s Site
MRM//McCann worked with the Fisher Center for Alzheimer’s Research Foundation on its new online platform, We Can End Alzheimer's. While there is currently no cure for Alzheimer's, the Foundation has made unique and groundbreaking progress in the global quest for a cure. To ensure that the Foundation has a user-focused and friendly cross-platform website, MRM//McCann reorganized ALZinfo.org’s content, platform and user experience.
"Our reinvigorated website now offers a deep well of resources for all those affected by Alzheimer's, and allows visitors to follow our research progress in developing new treatment protocols, and ultimately finding a cure, for this debilitating disease," said Kent L. Karosen, President/CEO Fisher Center for Alzheimer's Research Foundation.
"The goal for this new site is to offer a deep well of research, information and resources for all those affected by Alzheimer's,” commented Marcy Q. Samet, EVP, Chief Growth Officer/Healthcare Practice Lead at MRM//McCann "Our hope with ALZinfo.org is to reinforce the need to find a cure for this epidemic. We were thrilled to contribute our key talent and expertise as a global customer-experience marketing agency to redesign the platform and user experience for site visitors looking both to find support and to provide support toward finding a cure for this truly international disease."
The number of people diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease is expected to double worldwide by 2030, making it a critical public-health concern that affects every part of the globe, and every gender, ethnicity and socioeconomic bracket. The promising new research findings of the Fisher Center lab offer new hope that this worldwide trend can be countered.
The site was brought to life by MRM//McCann using numerous cross-platform technologies to ensure easy access to critical information for all stakeholders. The site is now a repository of information for visitors and includes a news section with archived content as well as downloadable information such as brochures and videos. Additionally, a new article finder tool enables visitors to search and find any article on the site, and a resource locator tool helps users to find local assistance, from nurse practitioners to state health insurance programs.
Our reinvigorated website now offers a deep well of resources for all those affected by Alzheimer's, and allows visitors to follow our research progress in developing new treatment protocols, and ultimately finding a cure, for this debilitating disease
- Mastercard Brings People Together in The “Listening Room” - Published on 02/22/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Creates #TheShowerSong - Published on 02/21/2018
- FCB Canada and Air Canada Show Support for Inclusion and the Olympics - Published on 02/15/2018
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018