MRM//McCann Completes Pro-Bono Design of Alzheimer’s Site
MRM//McCann worked with the Fisher Center for Alzheimer’s Research Foundation on its new online platform, We Can End Alzheimer's. While there is currently no cure for Alzheimer's, the Foundation has made unique and groundbreaking progress in the global quest for a cure. To ensure that the Foundation has a user-focused and friendly cross-platform website, MRM//McCann reorganized ALZinfo.org’s content, platform and user experience.
"Our reinvigorated website now offers a deep well of resources for all those affected by Alzheimer's, and allows visitors to follow our research progress in developing new treatment protocols, and ultimately finding a cure, for this debilitating disease," said Kent L. Karosen, President/CEO Fisher Center for Alzheimer's Research Foundation.
"The goal for this new site is to offer a deep well of research, information and resources for all those affected by Alzheimer's,” commented Marcy Q. Samet, EVP, Chief Growth Officer/Healthcare Practice Lead at MRM//McCann "Our hope with ALZinfo.org is to reinforce the need to find a cure for this epidemic. We were thrilled to contribute our key talent and expertise as a global customer-experience marketing agency to redesign the platform and user experience for site visitors looking both to find support and to provide support toward finding a cure for this truly international disease."
The number of people diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease is expected to double worldwide by 2030, making it a critical public-health concern that affects every part of the globe, and every gender, ethnicity and socioeconomic bracket. The promising new research findings of the Fisher Center lab offer new hope that this worldwide trend can be countered.
The site was brought to life by MRM//McCann using numerous cross-platform technologies to ensure easy access to critical information for all stakeholders. The site is now a repository of information for visitors and includes a news section with archived content as well as downloadable information such as brochures and videos. Additionally, a new article finder tool enables visitors to search and find any article on the site, and a resource locator tool helps users to find local assistance, from nurse practitioners to state health insurance programs.
Our reinvigorated website now offers a deep well of resources for all those affected by Alzheimer's, and allows visitors to follow our research progress in developing new treatment protocols, and ultimately finding a cure, for this debilitating disease
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019