Lowe SSP3 Supports Race for Families of Wounded and Fallen Police
The Matamoros Corporation is a foundation run by the Colombian Ministry of Defense to support the families of wounded and fallen police. The Corporation is funded by donations, and their biggest fundraising event is the Heroes 10K Race in Bogota, Colombia.
In 2014, the 10K faced a number of obstacles that could jeopardize participation — Lowe SSP3 was challenged with helping to maintain or exceed participation rates. To bring attention to the cause, Lowe SSP3 created TV, radio and print ads using the real stories of two wounded police officers who lost their legs fighting guerrillas.
For the first time, all military personnel from Colombia supported and participated in the 10K. The 2014 Heroes 10K saw a 14% increase in the number of individuals registered, and the net income from the race increased more than 10% from the previous year. Colombian leaders including President Juan Manuel Santos, Defense Minister Juan Carlos Pinzon and the National Police General Rodolfo Palomino were also in attendance.
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018