Lowe SSP3 Supports Race for Families of Wounded and Fallen Police
The Matamoros Corporation is a foundation run by the Colombian Ministry of Defense to support the families of wounded and fallen police. The Corporation is funded by donations, and their biggest fundraising event is the Heroes 10K Race in Bogota, Colombia.
In 2014, the 10K faced a number of obstacles that could jeopardize participation — Lowe SSP3 was challenged with helping to maintain or exceed participation rates. To bring attention to the cause, Lowe SSP3 created TV, radio and print ads using the real stories of two wounded police officers who lost their legs fighting guerrillas.
For the first time, all military personnel from Colombia supported and participated in the 10K. The 2014 Heroes 10K saw a 14% increase in the number of individuals registered, and the net income from the race increased more than 10% from the previous year. Colombian leaders including President Juan Manuel Santos, Defense Minister Juan Carlos Pinzon and the National Police General Rodolfo Palomino were also in attendance.
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019