Lowe SSP3 Supports Race for Families of Wounded and Fallen Police
The Matamoros Corporation is a foundation run by the Colombian Ministry of Defense to support the families of wounded and fallen police. The Corporation is funded by donations, and their biggest fundraising event is the Heroes 10K Race in Bogota, Colombia.
In 2014, the 10K faced a number of obstacles that could jeopardize participation — Lowe SSP3 was challenged with helping to maintain or exceed participation rates. To bring attention to the cause, Lowe SSP3 created TV, radio and print ads using the real stories of two wounded police officers who lost their legs fighting guerrillas.
For the first time, all military personnel from Colombia supported and participated in the 10K. The 2014 Heroes 10K saw a 14% increase in the number of individuals registered, and the net income from the race increased more than 10% from the previous year. Colombian leaders including President Juan Manuel Santos, Defense Minister Juan Carlos Pinzon and the National Police General Rodolfo Palomino were also in attendance.
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019