Lowe SSP3 Supports Race for Families of Wounded and Fallen Police
The Matamoros Corporation is a foundation run by the Colombian Ministry of Defense to support the families of wounded and fallen police. The Corporation is funded by donations, and their biggest fundraising event is the Heroes 10K Race in Bogota, Colombia.
In 2014, the 10K faced a number of obstacles that could jeopardize participation — Lowe SSP3 was challenged with helping to maintain or exceed participation rates. To bring attention to the cause, Lowe SSP3 created TV, radio and print ads using the real stories of two wounded police officers who lost their legs fighting guerrillas.
For the first time, all military personnel from Colombia supported and participated in the 10K. The 2014 Heroes 10K saw a 14% increase in the number of individuals registered, and the net income from the race increased more than 10% from the previous year. Colombian leaders including President Juan Manuel Santos, Defense Minister Juan Carlos Pinzon and the National Police General Rodolfo Palomino were also in attendance.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019