Lowe SSP3 Supports Race for Families of Wounded and Fallen Police
The Matamoros Corporation is a foundation run by the Colombian Ministry of Defense to support the families of wounded and fallen police. The Corporation is funded by donations, and their biggest fundraising event is the Heroes 10K Race in Bogota, Colombia.
In 2014, the 10K faced a number of obstacles that could jeopardize participation — Lowe SSP3 was challenged with helping to maintain or exceed participation rates. To bring attention to the cause, Lowe SSP3 created TV, radio and print ads using the real stories of two wounded police officers who lost their legs fighting guerrillas.
For the first time, all military personnel from Colombia supported and participated in the 10K. The 2014 Heroes 10K saw a 14% increase in the number of individuals registered, and the net income from the race increased more than 10% from the previous year. Colombian leaders including President Juan Manuel Santos, Defense Minister Juan Carlos Pinzon and the National Police General Rodolfo Palomino were also in attendance.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019