IPG Takes A Stand on Bullying
IPGers took a stand on bullying for Spirit Day,a globally recognized day of celebration of the lives of lgbt youth. Dressed in purple, many IPG staff members came out to support this important initiative and posted to social media using the hashtag, #IPGhasSpirit. MERGE and the IPGLBT hosted Bullied to Silence, a reception and movie screening of the film by the same name. This is one of the many programs hosted by IPG’s business resource groups.
The group’s next event is sponsored by the WLN, and features P.ink, a group created to combat the scars that breast cancer survivors face after mastectomy. The project empowers women by pairing them with local tattoo artists who create art over breast cancer scars. This event will be held on October 27 at McCann’s New York offices.
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019