IPG Takes A Stand on Bullying
IPGers took a stand on bullying for Spirit Day,a globally recognized day of celebration of the lives of lgbt youth. Dressed in purple, many IPG staff members came out to support this important initiative and posted to social media using the hashtag, #IPGhasSpirit. MERGE and the IPGLBT hosted Bullied to Silence, a reception and movie screening of the film by the same name. This is one of the many programs hosted by IPG’s business resource groups.
The group’s next event is sponsored by the WLN, and features P.ink, a group created to combat the scars that breast cancer survivors face after mastectomy. The project empowers women by pairing them with local tattoo artists who create art over breast cancer scars. This event will be held on October 27 at McCann’s New York offices.
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019