IPG Takes A Stand on Bullying
IPGers took a stand on bullying for Spirit Day,a globally recognized day of celebration of the lives of lgbt youth. Dressed in purple, many IPG staff members came out to support this important initiative and posted to social media using the hashtag, #IPGhasSpirit. MERGE and the IPGLBT hosted Bullied to Silence, a reception and movie screening of the film by the same name. This is one of the many programs hosted by IPG’s business resource groups.
The group’s next event is sponsored by the WLN, and features P.ink, a group created to combat the scars that breast cancer survivors face after mastectomy. The project empowers women by pairing them with local tattoo artists who create art over breast cancer scars. This event will be held on October 27 at McCann’s New York offices.
- MullenLowe London Helps Relaunch The British Heart Foundation - Published on 07/19/2018
- Golin and evian Create #Babydoubles - Published on 07/18/2018
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018