IPG Takes A Stand on Bullying
IPGers took a stand on bullying for Spirit Day,a globally recognized day of celebration of the lives of lgbt youth. Dressed in purple, many IPG staff members came out to support this important initiative and posted to social media using the hashtag, #IPGhasSpirit. MERGE and the IPGLBT hosted Bullied to Silence, a reception and movie screening of the film by the same name. This is one of the many programs hosted by IPG’s business resource groups.
The group’s next event is sponsored by the WLN, and features P.ink, a group created to combat the scars that breast cancer survivors face after mastectomy. The project empowers women by pairing them with local tattoo artists who create art over breast cancer scars. This event will be held on October 27 at McCann’s New York offices.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019