Weber Shandwick Supports its Partners at Holiday Time
Through its Weber Shandwick Impact Project, the agency does its part to make a difference in the world through global pro bono work. The Impact Project unites Weber’s efforts to support its communities around issues vital to a more sustainable future. In the spirit of the season, Weber selected five pro bono partners to support and will make donations based upon online votes. The organizations are HeforShe, WarChild, the Brazil Foundation, Boys and Girls Clubs of America and Save the Children India.
Weber Shandwick is accepting votes through midnight EST on December 31. The gift will be divided based on the number of votes, and the organization with the most votes will receive the largest gift. You’ll be able to see the vote totals as they come in, so be sure to keep voting, but please no more than once a day!
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019