Weber Shandwick Supports its Partners at Holiday Time
Through its Weber Shandwick Impact Project, the agency does its part to make a difference in the world through global pro bono work. The Impact Project unites Weber’s efforts to support its communities around issues vital to a more sustainable future. In the spirit of the season, Weber selected five pro bono partners to support and will make donations based upon online votes. The organizations are HeforShe, WarChild, the Brazil Foundation, Boys and Girls Clubs of America and Save the Children India.
Weber Shandwick is accepting votes through midnight EST on December 31. The gift will be divided based on the number of votes, and the organization with the most votes will receive the largest gift. You’ll be able to see the vote totals as they come in, so be sure to keep voting, but please no more than once a day!
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018