Weber Shandwick Supports its Partners at Holiday Time
Through its Weber Shandwick Impact Project, the agency does its part to make a difference in the world through global pro bono work. The Impact Project unites Weber’s efforts to support its communities around issues vital to a more sustainable future. In the spirit of the season, Weber selected five pro bono partners to support and will make donations based upon online votes. The organizations are HeforShe, WarChild, the Brazil Foundation, Boys and Girls Clubs of America and Save the Children India.
Weber Shandwick is accepting votes through midnight EST on December 31. The gift will be divided based on the number of votes, and the organization with the most votes will receive the largest gift. You’ll be able to see the vote totals as they come in, so be sure to keep voting, but please no more than once a day!
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019