Weber Shandwick Supports its Partners at Holiday Time
Through its Weber Shandwick Impact Project, the agency does its part to make a difference in the world through global pro bono work. The Impact Project unites Weber’s efforts to support its communities around issues vital to a more sustainable future. In the spirit of the season, Weber selected five pro bono partners to support and will make donations based upon online votes. The organizations are HeforShe, WarChild, the Brazil Foundation, Boys and Girls Clubs of America and Save the Children India.
Weber Shandwick is accepting votes through midnight EST on December 31. The gift will be divided based on the number of votes, and the organization with the most votes will receive the largest gift. You’ll be able to see the vote totals as they come in, so be sure to keep voting, but please no more than once a day!
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019