FCB Chicago and Valspar Bring Color to the Colorblind
Working with Valspar Paint and Enchroma, FCB Chicago launched #ColorForAll, an initiative that helps provide glasses that allow the colorblind to see color. The film that documents the program, “Color for the Colorblind,” explores the stories of colorblind individuals who get to see color for the first time using these new glasses.
Valspar Paint and FCB aimed to encourage people to appreciate color to its fullest. According to FCB Chicago Chief Creative Officer Todd Tilford, "Color blindness is a physical condition without a cure – our biggest challenge was to keep searching and believing we could find a solution. We found Enchroma, a company that was developing glasses that allow colorblind people to see color for the first time. So we contacted them and started working together."
In addition to the film, the campaign includes a social push, #colorforall, which encourages those with colorblindness to submit their own stories. Some of those who participate will receive EnChroma glasses from Valspar. In addition, visitors to The Museum of Contemporary Art in Chicago will receive glasses to allow them to most fully experience the art on display.
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019