FCB Chicago and Valspar Bring Color to the Colorblind
Working with Valspar Paint and Enchroma, FCB Chicago launched #ColorForAll, an initiative that helps provide glasses that allow the colorblind to see color. The film that documents the program, “Color for the Colorblind,” explores the stories of colorblind individuals who get to see color for the first time using these new glasses.
Valspar Paint and FCB aimed to encourage people to appreciate color to its fullest. According to FCB Chicago Chief Creative Officer Todd Tilford, "Color blindness is a physical condition without a cure – our biggest challenge was to keep searching and believing we could find a solution. We found Enchroma, a company that was developing glasses that allow colorblind people to see color for the first time. So we contacted them and started working together."
In addition to the film, the campaign includes a social push, #colorforall, which encourages those with colorblindness to submit their own stories. Some of those who participate will receive EnChroma glasses from Valspar. In addition, visitors to The Museum of Contemporary Art in Chicago will receive glasses to allow them to most fully experience the art on display.
- MullenLowe London Helps Relaunch The British Heart Foundation - Published on 07/19/2018
- Golin and evian Create #Babydoubles - Published on 07/18/2018
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018