McCann Manchester Helps Raise Funds for East Cheshire Hospice
East Cheshire Hospice (ECH) has been caring for people suffering from life-limiting illnesses since 1988. The organization is sustained by donations, and late last year, McCann Manchester worked pro bono to create marketing materials for ECH’s “Will Week.” During “Will Week” local solicitors agreed to donate the fee that they would normally receive for writing a will, to ECH. McCann’s materials were distributed in various formats, including online advertisements, posters on bus backs and petrol stations and in press throughout the region.
Over 100 people at 20 firms had their wills written and helped the Hospice this year, raising over £12,000. Some people also included ECH in their wills! The campaign was so successful that ECH will run it again in May.
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019