McCann Manchester Helps Raise Funds for East Cheshire Hospice
East Cheshire Hospice (ECH) has been caring for people suffering from life-limiting illnesses since 1988. The organization is sustained by donations, and late last year, McCann Manchester worked pro bono to create marketing materials for ECH’s “Will Week.” During “Will Week” local solicitors agreed to donate the fee that they would normally receive for writing a will, to ECH. McCann’s materials were distributed in various formats, including online advertisements, posters on bus backs and petrol stations and in press throughout the region.
Over 100 people at 20 firms had their wills written and helped the Hospice this year, raising over £12,000. Some people also included ECH in their wills! The campaign was so successful that ECH will run it again in May.
- MullenLowe London Helps Relaunch The British Heart Foundation - Published on 07/19/2018
- Golin and evian Create #Babydoubles - Published on 07/18/2018
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018