McCann Manchester Helps Raise Funds for East Cheshire Hospice
East Cheshire Hospice (ECH) has been caring for people suffering from life-limiting illnesses since 1988. The organization is sustained by donations, and late last year, McCann Manchester worked pro bono to create marketing materials for ECH’s “Will Week.” During “Will Week” local solicitors agreed to donate the fee that they would normally receive for writing a will, to ECH. McCann’s materials were distributed in various formats, including online advertisements, posters on bus backs and petrol stations and in press throughout the region.
Over 100 people at 20 firms had their wills written and helped the Hospice this year, raising over £12,000. Some people also included ECH in their wills! The campaign was so successful that ECH will run it again in May.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019