FCB RG2 Creates Unforgettable Campaign for Alzheimer’s
Cases of Alzheimer’s disease are growing worldwide. Unfortunately, donations to Alzheimer’s non-profit organizations, specifically in Venezuela, have declined. Ironically, a common reason many do not donate is that they can’t remember how to do so!
Banplus, a bank in Venezuela, and FCB RG2 came together to launch“The Unforgettable Account” campaign for the Alzheimer’s Foundation of Venezuela. The campaign aimed to create one less reason for people to forget how or where to donate. Banplus and FCB RG2 made donating to the Foundation as easy as possible by making the account number unforgettable: 0000-0000-00-0000000000!
Donations made to the 0000-0000-00-0000000000 account go toward programs that support research initiatives as well as training for Alzheimer’s caregivers. Since the campaign launched donations to the Foundation have increased by 226%.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019