FCB RG2 Creates Unforgettable Campaign for Alzheimer’s
Cases of Alzheimer’s disease are growing worldwide. Unfortunately, donations to Alzheimer’s non-profit organizations, specifically in Venezuela, have declined. Ironically, a common reason many do not donate is that they can’t remember how to do so!
Banplus, a bank in Venezuela, and FCB RG2 came together to launch“The Unforgettable Account” campaign for the Alzheimer’s Foundation of Venezuela. The campaign aimed to create one less reason for people to forget how or where to donate. Banplus and FCB RG2 made donating to the Foundation as easy as possible by making the account number unforgettable: 0000-0000-00-0000000000!
Donations made to the 0000-0000-00-0000000000 account go toward programs that support research initiatives as well as training for Alzheimer’s caregivers. Since the campaign launched donations to the Foundation have increased by 226%.
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019