FCB RG2 Creates Unforgettable Campaign for Alzheimer’s
Cases of Alzheimer’s disease are growing worldwide. Unfortunately, donations to Alzheimer’s non-profit organizations, specifically in Venezuela, have declined. Ironically, a common reason many do not donate is that they can’t remember how to do so!
Banplus, a bank in Venezuela, and FCB RG2 came together to launch“The Unforgettable Account” campaign for the Alzheimer’s Foundation of Venezuela. The campaign aimed to create one less reason for people to forget how or where to donate. Banplus and FCB RG2 made donating to the Foundation as easy as possible by making the account number unforgettable: 0000-0000-00-0000000000!
Donations made to the 0000-0000-00-0000000000 account go toward programs that support research initiatives as well as training for Alzheimer’s caregivers. Since the campaign launched donations to the Foundation have increased by 226%.
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018