FCB RG2 Creates Unforgettable Campaign for Alzheimer’s
Cases of Alzheimer’s disease are growing worldwide. Unfortunately, donations to Alzheimer’s non-profit organizations, specifically in Venezuela, have declined. Ironically, a common reason many do not donate is that they can’t remember how to do so!
Banplus, a bank in Venezuela, and FCB RG2 came together to launch“The Unforgettable Account” campaign for the Alzheimer’s Foundation of Venezuela. The campaign aimed to create one less reason for people to forget how or where to donate. Banplus and FCB RG2 made donating to the Foundation as easy as possible by making the account number unforgettable: 0000-0000-00-0000000000!
Donations made to the 0000-0000-00-0000000000 account go toward programs that support research initiatives as well as training for Alzheimer’s caregivers. Since the campaign launched donations to the Foundation have increased by 226%.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019