FCB Ulka Helps Educate Girls in India
In most parts of India, the birth of a girl is considered a curse. Not surprisingly, for underprivileged girls, education and a chance at a meaningful career is not in the cards. But, NGO Salaam Bombay is fighting to change that.
To help Salaam Bombay garner corporate support for education programs for girls, FCB Ulka, created “Project Resume,” a heart-warming campaign that illustrates the hopes and dreams of Indian girls. In the campaign, as quick-cut images of poor girls are shown peddling wares on dirty streets, three of Salaam Bombay’s best-and-brightest prospects are shown working with a recruitment firm on their resumes—resumes crafted from their dreams and ambitions. Their credentials land them job interviews, and to the surprise of HR professionals and company leaders, it is young girls they find before them in the interview, not the seasoned professionals they expected to see. It is these corporate leaders who soon realize that they can play a critical role in making these dreams a reality.
In the first month following this campaign, enough money was raised by corporate donations to educate more than 200 girls.
- MullenLowe London Helps Relaunch The British Heart Foundation - Published on 07/19/2018
- Golin and evian Create #Babydoubles - Published on 07/18/2018
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018