FCB Ulka Helps Educate Girls in India
In most parts of India, the birth of a girl is considered a curse. Not surprisingly, for underprivileged girls, education and a chance at a meaningful career is not in the cards. But, NGO Salaam Bombay is fighting to change that.
To help Salaam Bombay garner corporate support for education programs for girls, FCB Ulka, created “Project Resume,” a heart-warming campaign that illustrates the hopes and dreams of Indian girls. In the campaign, as quick-cut images of poor girls are shown peddling wares on dirty streets, three of Salaam Bombay’s best-and-brightest prospects are shown working with a recruitment firm on their resumes—resumes crafted from their dreams and ambitions. Their credentials land them job interviews, and to the surprise of HR professionals and company leaders, it is young girls they find before them in the interview, not the seasoned professionals they expected to see. It is these corporate leaders who soon realize that they can play a critical role in making these dreams a reality.
In the first month following this campaign, enough money was raised by corporate donations to educate more than 200 girls.
- Mastercard Brings People Together in The “Listening Room” - Published on 02/22/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Creates #TheShowerSong - Published on 02/21/2018
- FCB Canada and Air Canada Show Support for Inclusion and the Olympics - Published on 02/15/2018
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018