DLKW Lowe Partners with British Heart Foundation
There are currently 7 million people in the UK living with heart and circulatory disease. DLKW Lowe and activation agency Lowe Open, worked with their client the British Heart Foundation (BHF) on the Wear it. Beat. it. fundraising campaign.
DLKW Lowe created a spot for Wear it. Beat it. that features children with heart conditions who struggle to pronounce their tongue-twisting heart and circulatory conditions such as Aortic Regurgitation and Ventricular Septal Defect, proving “It‘s hard to say, but even harder to live with.”DLKW Lowe and Lowe Open also activated Wear it. Beat it. with an awareness campaign.
The BHF is the UK’s number one heart charity. For over 50 years it has pioneered research that’s transformed the lives of people living with heart and circulatory disease. It has played a pivotal role in the discoveries of vital treatments helping those affected to live longer, healthier lives.
As part of Heart Month, the BHF asked people in workplaces, schools and at home to join the “fight for every heartbeat” by doing these things: wearing red, making a donation and organizing a red-themed Wear it. Beat it. event to raise funds for life-saving research.
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018
- R/GA Portland Creatives and Polaroid Celebrate Analog Photography - Published on 03/29/2018