DLKW Lowe Partners with British Heart Foundation
There are currently 7 million people in the UK living with heart and circulatory disease. DLKW Lowe and activation agency Lowe Open, worked with their client the British Heart Foundation (BHF) on the Wear it. Beat. it. fundraising campaign.
DLKW Lowe created a spot for Wear it. Beat it. that features children with heart conditions who struggle to pronounce their tongue-twisting heart and circulatory conditions such as Aortic Regurgitation and Ventricular Septal Defect, proving “It‘s hard to say, but even harder to live with.”DLKW Lowe and Lowe Open also activated Wear it. Beat it. with an awareness campaign.
The BHF is the UK’s number one heart charity. For over 50 years it has pioneered research that’s transformed the lives of people living with heart and circulatory disease. It has played a pivotal role in the discoveries of vital treatments helping those affected to live longer, healthier lives.
As part of Heart Month, the BHF asked people in workplaces, schools and at home to join the “fight for every heartbeat” by doing these things: wearing red, making a donation and organizing a red-themed Wear it. Beat it. event to raise funds for life-saving research.
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018