DLKW Lowe Partners with British Heart Foundation
There are currently 7 million people in the UK living with heart and circulatory disease. DLKW Lowe and activation agency Lowe Open, worked with their client the British Heart Foundation (BHF) on the Wear it. Beat. it. fundraising campaign.
DLKW Lowe created a spot for Wear it. Beat it. that features children with heart conditions who struggle to pronounce their tongue-twisting heart and circulatory conditions such as Aortic Regurgitation and Ventricular Septal Defect, proving “It‘s hard to say, but even harder to live with.”DLKW Lowe and Lowe Open also activated Wear it. Beat it. with an awareness campaign.
The BHF is the UK’s number one heart charity. For over 50 years it has pioneered research that’s transformed the lives of people living with heart and circulatory disease. It has played a pivotal role in the discoveries of vital treatments helping those affected to live longer, healthier lives.
As part of Heart Month, the BHF asked people in workplaces, schools and at home to join the “fight for every heartbeat” by doing these things: wearing red, making a donation and organizing a red-themed Wear it. Beat it. event to raise funds for life-saving research.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019