DLKW Lowe Partners with British Heart Foundation
There are currently 7 million people in the UK living with heart and circulatory disease. DLKW Lowe and activation agency Lowe Open, worked with their client the British Heart Foundation (BHF) on the Wear it. Beat. it. fundraising campaign.
DLKW Lowe created a spot for Wear it. Beat it. that features children with heart conditions who struggle to pronounce their tongue-twisting heart and circulatory conditions such as Aortic Regurgitation and Ventricular Septal Defect, proving “It‘s hard to say, but even harder to live with.”DLKW Lowe and Lowe Open also activated Wear it. Beat it. with an awareness campaign.
The BHF is the UK’s number one heart charity. For over 50 years it has pioneered research that’s transformed the lives of people living with heart and circulatory disease. It has played a pivotal role in the discoveries of vital treatments helping those affected to live longer, healthier lives.
As part of Heart Month, the BHF asked people in workplaces, schools and at home to join the “fight for every heartbeat” by doing these things: wearing red, making a donation and organizing a red-themed Wear it. Beat it. event to raise funds for life-saving research.
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and Solopress Recover Search Visibility With Record-Breaking Growth - Published on 04/04/2019