DLKW Lowe Partners with British Heart Foundation
There are currently 7 million people in the UK living with heart and circulatory disease. DLKW Lowe and activation agency Lowe Open, worked with their client the British Heart Foundation (BHF) on the Wear it. Beat. it. fundraising campaign.
DLKW Lowe created a spot for Wear it. Beat it. that features children with heart conditions who struggle to pronounce their tongue-twisting heart and circulatory conditions such as Aortic Regurgitation and Ventricular Septal Defect, proving “It‘s hard to say, but even harder to live with.”DLKW Lowe and Lowe Open also activated Wear it. Beat it. with an awareness campaign.
The BHF is the UK’s number one heart charity. For over 50 years it has pioneered research that’s transformed the lives of people living with heart and circulatory disease. It has played a pivotal role in the discoveries of vital treatments helping those affected to live longer, healthier lives.
As part of Heart Month, the BHF asked people in workplaces, schools and at home to join the “fight for every heartbeat” by doing these things: wearing red, making a donation and organizing a red-themed Wear it. Beat it. event to raise funds for life-saving research.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019